Low Mount Turbos

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Jbrady- I think you and I are on the same page with the vacuum assisted route. Would you run the pump at a constant rate and then simply "throttle" the flow to the turbos via vacuum line as throttle input changes? Or run the pump as a variable unit somehow tied to the TB or sensor?

Turbo's just require a constant oil supply.. Most b/b have a 1mm restrictor on the oil feed line..Plus an engine in good condition fairly well has same oil pressure at any rpm..
Leaving it up to pressure sensor to regulate..
I guess if you are not using the oil pump to operate thermo fans this could be used ??..
BUT is it's not the supply, a fitting from oil pressure sender is enough to supply oil.. If there's issues with oil contamination either fit an inline filter and CHANGE your oil & filter more often !!
Tilton is one brand thats used, but I have worries about them being used continuously over a long time??
Too much vacuum can pull oil away from bearings in turbo too...
The saying one action, equals or opposite reaction !!
These seem better http://www.sprayflo.com.au/pumps_sf8000.htm

I think we're not concentrating on the main topic. Is this topic about a low mount turbo with the electric pump after the turbo? Or is it about a complete separated oil system for the turbo? These 2 topics can't have the same answers. :la: Each system must be set up completely different from the other. The 1st case is the pump must be after the turbo. The 2nd case is the pump must be before the turbo. In the 2nd case, there're other variables need to be involved, too. We can't really mix them up.