HTV1900 on Bullet Intercooler & Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
More pictures...

I just picked my intercooler up on the weekend too, so I thought I would post a few more extra pictures for you guys to have a look at and get a bit more of an idea on the setup. Nice finish and design with all cnc'd billet aluminium tanks and side plates as well as the dual pass system.

16052010132.jpg

16052010130.jpg

16052010133.jpg

Looks good, as does all the Bullet gear these days.

Make sure you get before and after inlet temps eh so we can finally know how well these things work.

Yes, I have been very happy with all my purchases from Bullet thus far, all products have been produced and finished with high quality workmanship in my opinion.

I definitely will be getting some before and after inlet temperatures with this install Justen, have to confirm my dollars have gone to the right changes after all.

Whats the cost for one the bullet coolers.

The price for just the cooler itself was about the $1500 mark.

Looking cool guys.....

I will be interested to see your results.

I measured my post supercharger manifold air temp yesterday and at 9 psi it is at 77c (MAT) taken at the rear of the back of the supercharger manifold. The inlet air temp (Aux T) was 45c taken at the throttle body. Ambient air temp was 25c. I still need to divert some cold air onto the air filter from the bonnet scoop or simply extend the air intake to in front of the radiator, this would take 20c of the inlet temperature and post supercharger temperature. Even without doing this mod the car has far more power than my capabilities, but a new cold air intake is on the list to be done.

Staying on boost for anything longer than a few seconds is near impossible as you are through to the next gear. As soon as you come off boost the air temp very quickly drops.

Oh and testing was done on a private test track before someone dobs me in for going 130kmh:D

Attachments

• TVS 1900 supercharger temp.jpg
    TVS 1900 supercharger temp.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 15
I was talking to one of the guys (Greg or Tom) at Bullet a couple of weeks ago about these intercooler (as I'm interest in using one once my HTV1900 setup is complete). They said when dynoing a car on a 35degree day the intake temp was only reading 40degrees. Impressive.. but when I thought about it.. it must have been 'off boost', maybe idling.

I'm Interested to see the difference it makes (the numbers) when someone does some testing

Fugly,

Any updates?

I found the drawing of the straight rear manifold from Harrop, I think they were $495.

Attachments

• adp_inl_90_straight_H-series_9187.jpg
    adp_inl_90_straight_H-series_9187.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11
Fugly,

Any updates?

I found the drawing of the straight rear manifold from Harrop, I think they were $495.

Thanks for that Cobber i will ask again when i ring Harrop next.

I have been slack on the 1900 project (like all of my projects), all i have done so far is remove the 112 & sit the 1900 in place, surprisingly the bonnet still shuts only clears by about 5mm though.
I have decided to fix the 112 to get my car going again as i have a burnout comp coming up real soon 7th Aug.
I am going to do some 1900 setup mods (fuel rails, coils, cover mods, water outlet, etc) on a spare engine to save time the car has to be off the road.

Will try to remember to take some pics as i go.