help plz ASAP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mzro3e

Hi there
i am new to lexus forums but i was trying to search for many performance parts for my car its ls400 1999 us model with VVTI but really i am sad
because lextreme website have parts but not answering my emails
also i found other websites but all have cams for non VVTI or headers for big 4x4 and this get me disapointed so plz any one have any company or website
thats trusted and have performance parts for vvti ls400 tell me
at least i want full head service like cams / oversized valves / springs /retainers for fast street use
or if any other ideas or mods will be great

thanks

Attachments

• Engine Mount.jpg
    Engine Mount.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 78
I read your email once while i was driving and try to respond to you in my office and the email got lost. So I have no way to respond to your request. Email me again.

What is your goal and what is your budget?

The 1995 engines need upgraded connecting rods and probably pistons to make much more than 400rwhp. The transmissions also need upgrading. If your goal is low cost and under 300rwhp go with headers, exhaust, good torque converter and tuning. This includes a bunch of variables and you need someone that knows these engines and cars.

Above 300rwhp and you will definitey want at the very least nitrous oxide and probably supercharging or turbocharging. If you have enough money you can build 1000rwhp.

oh thanks lex and i`ll send you email now :)
also JBrady thanks alot for your reply and my goal is between 300 and 400 rwhp
and my uptil now modefication is only NOS nitrose and UNI cip ecu and its model is 1999
thats VVTI engine also i sow one ls400 with just cat back and air filter with unichip and its runing verry good but i love something like supercharger or power head jop like cams

400 rwhp on a 1999 1UZFE will require at least the rods, or a best combination of rods & pistons to handle that much power. A supercharger and a set of headers /exhaust with a good ECU for tuning will bring you up to 400 rwhp.