Help Me Plz.......

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dr.Psycho

Hi.....
I have Ls400 and i want to make it faster coz am using it for drifting
so what parts can i put to increase the acceleration......
i got auto trans........
and is there low pru pistons for my engn coz i have T62 turbocharge.....
Thanks............

Wow! You want to be a super lextremist by drifting with your LS. The LS is way too big and heavy for drifting. The SC has been used for drifting, but it's never the LS. The LS's handling & suspension after upgrade isn't even for fast lane changing and cornering. You might be the first one to think like this. Anyway, turbocharger or supercharger is the only option for big power. Lextreme already has a turbo system in his LS. Search around and you'll see it.

Wow... drifting with the LS4? I think it would be very hard. The car is way too heavy for drifting plus the suspension is not set up for that kind of activity. I dont even know any good aftermarket suspension, brace or anything can can make the car stiff enough for drifting. Well to each have his own, that is just my opinion. Good luck

Hi.....
thanks 4 reply me.....
ok forget my LS, i got a nissan gloria also with LS400 engn
auto trans ok....
can i put supercharge or turbocharge witout changing the pistons.......
nissan-cedric-2.jpg

nissan-cedric-1994-2.jpg

Yes you can either supercharge or turbo without opening the engine.

6-8lb with an Eaton M90 or 10lb with a turbo or centrifugal is safe.

Have a good read in the Forced Induction section and you will see how much boost can be run.

It doesn't matter how powerful your engine is, this sedan will not stay around the corners fast enough along with other smaller cars. You may reduce the overall weight to the minimum, but its chassis is too long for tight cornering.

In my opinion, I'd sell this sedan, get another shorter chassis car, and put the LS engine in it. This has been done in a '80 Toyota Corrolla hatchback SR5. I forgot the exact year of this Corrolla but it's in this forum. You'll find it if you search. Last but not least, if you'll think about turbocharging or supercharging, all the threads are in the Forced Induction section. As far as I know, the stock LS/SC engine has been run around around 400 whp or maybe a little more.

It doesn't matter how powerful your engine is, this sedan will not stay around the corners fast enough along with other smaller cars. You may reduce the overall weight to the minimum, but its chassis is too long for tight cornering.

there was a ute (pickup?) here in Australia that used to win alot of the drift competitions... something about the 5.7litre turbo charged V8 might have given it a slight advantage......