Parts FS: MSD programmable DIS-2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xirforever

I have for sale a never used, but opened, programmable MSD DIS-2 box. This box does so many different things, read up on here if you arent already familiar with it.

http://www.msdignition.com/ignition_26_6212.htm

Comes will ALL wiring, is mising a few zip ties and stuff like that that came with the box. Basically the only things missing are 0.50$ items.

$375 obo

any questions are welcome

Lextreme: It wont work with 2 seperate coils like the 1uz has, thats why i have to get rid of it and get a DIS-4, which is really disapointing because this programmable box does so much more and they dont make a programmable dis-4. Unless i want to spend like 750 on a ditigal 7 box which still doesnt have boost retard curve i dont think.

George: im sorry, i wish i could tell you. if you are running stock ignition components, ie, dual coil dual distributor it will not work.

Xir - Curious why do you want to retard your timing?...Really not necessary on 150hp or less nos shot.... Just enrichen the fuel mix a little and you should have no poblems like me...If you are running cams and or a larger nos shot then retard at high rpms...

Zir, what are you up too over there? Still working on the V160 manual swap?

Attachments

• lex-rolla.JPG
    lex-rolla.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.