MSD Ignition ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lexus94

Hi Guys , I have been doing some work on my engine and sitting there looking at the Ignition (Distirbutor's ) Does anyone know of or seen someone run anything other then the two stock Distirbutors in the 1UZFE ? What I was thinking was could you run ONE MSN Distirbuter on say the right hand side replaceing the stock units .It would need a clamping ring and drive to run it but that would be the easy part , same way the Mag's and MSN are run on Drag cars with offset drive units .I had a small block with a SuperMag 1V and it is a very short unit , need one coil and power form ign, but I know theres a lot more to this , Iam not smart enought on the electirc's side of things and if it can be run with out any problems on the ECU side of things i think it would be a good deal , If is was able to be done you would have an ignition that could be moved ,put more timing in or out like the old days . I maybe right off the ball park but just a thought and anyone ones thought on this would be interesting if it could be or not be done .Below is a picture of an MSN short distrubutor , you would weld a clamping ring to the round aluminum part where the Dis cap go's and a drive off the bolt .

why would u goto trouble of stuffing round with kalmaker

get an ls1 ecu to work on a 1uz
much easier to tune
i could do it if someone paid me hehehhheehe

maybe now that i have another car to drive i might play with my 1uz and get an ls1 ecu to work on it

unless u can play with ecu its no point

i got shitloads of ls1 electicals here
i recon in aday i could have it running on my 1uz

might have a shot at it next week or the following