Forced induction information

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

hey fella's im on the hunt for information.
what is required to make my 1uzfe forced induction project complete. im talking ,cams ,pistons, ecu's just all the base information, on compression ratios, oils.... or links, i have looked around but its hard to find what im looking for. i have a

92 1uzfe out of a celsiour ( ls400?) , with a w58 gearbox conversion. a guy from trade me. nz said i can small amount of boost ( 7psi) on all stock internals if i run his mega squirt ecu??? also i need information on how to use these block of plates.. and what exactly do i need to upgrade of change when i remove them.
http://www.lextreme.com/egr.html

thanks for the help

IMO buy two engines .. I can get them for $600 up here..
Use the best one as std fit whatever forced induction and run low-sh boost etc..
Then build the other over time using FORGED rotating assembly, with mild cam, decent valve springs 65 / 85 seat pressure ...
When done sell the other motor...
I like C.P pistons and local Argo rods..
I see http://www.spoolimports.com/content/SPOOLTOYOTA1UZ-FECONRODS.asp
make rod & piston set also...
Also Lextreme assembly but freight may kill you ??
MLS / Cometic metal head gaskets are better with boost..
Spend aliittle more on a better ECU..
EMS / Haltech / Wolf / Link etc..

Last edited:
what about these blocking off plates,, i read the description on this web site but is there a step by step guide, and do i need to get a rising fuel rate pressure regulator??

It is depends on your boost level and amount of work you want to do. VVTi engine is not that strong and too much boost will break the rods. If you dont change much internal.. i would suggest supercharging.

Yea the OP was asking about pistons etc.. I assume Forged assembly ??
Yes the VVT engine is the one to go for with its better induction..
With forged rods and pistons... A manual with turbo I wouldn't have compression under 9.5 to 1...

7 psi of boost will be ok on stock internals. Besides efficiency, turbocharging or supercharging may depending on how you like your system to behave. If you like the BOV sound of "Whoosh", then go turbo. But if you like the whining sound, then go supercharger. :D

If you like the BOV sound of "Whoosh", then go turbo. But if you like the whining sound, then go supercharger

Or if your still torn between the 2.... install a vortech and slap a bov on it! Instant whoosh + whine combo baby! :D

Do some Google searches using "Cowboy Bebop Supra". There should be plenty of reading out there still.