Forced Induction in Arab Country

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I would check some of those vehicles for hidden explosives in the cargo areas and trunks... Infact that man in the sixth picture down looks a little suspect, you never know he could be strapping...:suspect:

Just kidding...Nice turbo'd Arab 4x4's with interesting designs...

mshawari1, salaam alakum, quaeese?

I'm surprised some of these guys aren't even running a sock over their turbo inlets. The sand must surely eat those motors up quickly? Sure looks like some serious machinery they have.

I've spent most of the last 15 years in and around North Africa, so I know a little (shweya) about dunes & sandstorms. :shock:

Salaam

Ahlan Wa sahlan … ana quaeese

Actually this cars prepared for special days .. like one day after light rain … there will be no dust and the air will be clear . And that sand is heavy !! if there is no one going in front of you noting will get in the intake .

there are some of the 80 series (1FZFE straight 6s) that are turbo'd and getting like 850 horses out of them over in the United Arab Emirates *lets hope they dont give Osama one of those things to tool around in*

I have that same 4.5L Toyota motor in my 80 series Landcruiser....Only mine is not boosted :rant: Good motors but a little heavy on the fuel comsumption, Rpm band is short too, decent torque for a six banger....

In Australia there is a supercharger kit for that 6 cylinder motor that produce ~400 hp with all stock !!!!

What the Eaton superchargers? 400hp would be nice in the crusiers and I heard the stock 80 series Landcruiser AWD transmissions can handle up to 400hp although I would be a little nervous to try it on my 1993 Cruiser with 200,000 miles.... My cruiser is as solid as a rock but with only the 6000rpm band and the potential of 400hp when supercharged that to me could get a little hairy... The rev's and shifts are so very low at stock, boost it and I could invision redlining problems and shifting problems under full throttle maybe??...