Could some guess hp & tq figs for me...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rivmasta

Not having any exp with these could somebody have a guess at flywheel hp & tq figures for a stock 1uz with:

Dual throttlebody (we'll just cut and shut another stock sized 1uz TB onto the intake)
Very freeflowing 4-1 twin exhaust, 500mm odd primaries, 2.5" collectors (no muffler if it stays beneath 96db at full noise).
EMS ECU, Motec/Bosch distributorless ignition system.
Good tune (no considerations for fuel economy here! haha!)

Any educated guess would help heaps. Cheers guys,
Riv.

i reckon you'd see 350hp at the engine with the stock cams and about 320lbs. stock is 250hp/260lbs. this would be mainly due to the tune and exhaust headers.

see JBrady's post on custom headers he has had made for the 1UZ - they look like a nice bit of gear. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3555

there are a few people that do aftermarket cams for 1UZs now and they make a hell of a difference. the stock cams are very retarded on the exhaust side and regrinding has seen a number of user's lobes just break off.

also, check out the coil on plug discussion in the FIAT secton for individual coil ideas. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2754

Peewee (Andrew, also in WA) has a double TB manifold like you describe that he may want to offload....? just a thought.

Ignoring torque you'll get about 240-250rwhp.

The extractors provide no benefit on stock cams (compared to Celsior headers), and nor does the twin TB manifold.

They are however the perfect basis for a set of cams later, and the response/sound is worth it.

I'd do it for the sound anyway... hehe...

If you start it up and people dont leap backwards, its not a race motor! lol!

cheers for the info guys, it gives me a start. :)

re individual coils, the Motec setup we run now using EMS/Bosch parts for the 20v will run the 1UZ - we just need to add an ignitor (on the 20v its a single ignitor running dual coils, you just need to trick the ECU by telling it its running dual!) and add 2 coil packs and run it all wasted spark.

It gives a bloody good bang - we picked up 16rwhp (on 30" tyres!) with the 16 valve by running this system - it was a gain of more than 10%! I know it works well, I understand it and have most of the bits I need, so I'll stick to it. :)

Just read the post on the replacements for the factory mani's. Ive got a pretty decent amount of space to play with, so I'll go with tuned length.

If I can get the engine specs I can drop the info into EAP and start playing with collector sizes and 4-2-1 or 4-1 configurations etc to see what would best suit.

fun and games! haha!