Wanted 1 guess im looking for a crown ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

18crxt

i have a 91 ls400 ecu and am hoping there isnt the dreaded problem with it. if needed ill wire the crown in place when i do my swap.
if any are out there let me know thanks....

i guess im looking for somthing thats hard to gett go figure.
if theres one around after someone has cent to a standalone let me know.
im thinking of mega S

ill find out if theres anything wrong with it soon i guess.
im putting 3 engines in and am going to wire them all up. and was hoping for maybe one since i have 1 ecu and need another right now until i do megasquirt when its boosted.

yeah i do. i have 2 91ls400s and 1 96 sc400. they all different but all wire the same. i am not new to the wiring side of things . i rad diagrams and make things work repinning not a problem. i have read some of the post about this. i want to use my bros link g2 but he wants 1g for it.

i have an ls400 or celsior ecu

it has 4 plugs
all plugs are 2 row
3 plugs are all next to each other
then the 4th plug is 10mm away

im not sure

if u have any pics that would help
when i do my wiring i dont really go of the year as soo many crap and wrong diagrams out there
i go by the pins and colours and make my own diagrams

all i know is its an ealry ls400 / celsior ecu

i want 250 aussie dollars for it
you can prob get one cheaper if u search or ring round
i have alot fo spares but dont go out of my way to sell them
just if something comes up as i dont make much money on selling parts

alright then. yeah im going to wire mine. make sure the pins are in the right spot. manual pins and location but ill just trace and make sure. im doing my 89 2wd hilux or just pickup to me. just trying to get as much info before i trow my self in to it. if most of the people werent in other countrys and things it would be a good thing for me.
is info avalible from you if i need a pointer. im not looking for answers as i do see you do this for a living. but if i had a ? it would be nice to ya know. thanks

depends how i feel on the day

see i tell people this
for around 500 i can sort the whole loom with afew wires left over
for people to connect

doesnt sound like much if u do it yrself and have problems

i used to help nore but some idiot said there is only 7 wires to connect
any dumbwit can wire up 7 wires

so these days i just chill and sghut up on here

yeah i know.

well i have wired a few things. just having harder time finding the ecu pinouts for lexus.
well if i have a ? ill ask
Thanks.
im trying to get a couple of friends to do this also. i picked 3 motors up for 700. one ecu and one cut harness. that one will have megasquirt

ok cool
just make sure if u ever get cut harnesses that they are a big pain to put back to std
especially if yr running everything std like auto and all ignitors etc
its very easy to make a bad connection which will take ages to figure out

well since you brought up the cut harness.
im thinking about running 2 hondata setups for ecu. and 2 diff distributors
kinda thinking not thou
the cut harness if on the 96sc400 that im using. was going to switch it off for the 92 ls400 harness. all i need in the inj ect maf tps knocks ignit tdc cyp ckp o2s
im doing the adapt for the r150 and removing those wires. also oil level and ac the other stuff i dont need for my pickup
oh the ecu doesnt need any signal from speed sensor since im not using abs or traction and it will rev out just fine wont it.
im deciding what to do really. like get a megas or just run stock for now.
Thanks

i wired my bros gc8 up with linkg2 only wiring problem was at the coil pack the wires were reversed fixed in 10 min. hope these are about the same.