Guess which new car did this dyno???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Strange how people would rather spend on better heads than port there own? Porting a basic good design, like these heads would net better gains imo....

I was really referring to the stock 1uz-fe heads being crap when speaking about strickly performance only...For overall durability, reliability the stock 1uz-fe heads get it done for sure... Like you said Striker 15 years is 15 years...

Still a good port job on these stock 1uz.. heads sounds to me like it will do wonders....

I also wonder what a very aggressive port head job on the these heads would that do for your lowend power and torque?... Isn't it some what common for aftermarket/or ported great flowing heads to destroy your lowend torque? Considering if you have already done your complete exhaust mods, cams and now the heads, all that may just dog out your motor out of the gates and give you all topend, no? How does one combat that?

The reason I mentioned lowend loss, is that when I did all my exhaust mods to my SC4, I could clearly notice a loss in lowend power and most of the gains were just on the topend some mid range.. Heads and cams is just more of the same right?

yes jibby, that's why everyone is leaning towards FI, radical cams, porting on a 4.0 without vvt-i in a 3700lbs with an auto doesn't really make sense for low-end.

WD my sediments exactly.......With an heavy automatic you still can get the car moving with an aggressive torque converter stall rate change and a differential gearing change...Even with that, I would be in fear of the gutless choking take offs with all the above being mentioned...

its not about F or G heads.

the F designation actually has the port angle and valve angle that engine builders are now perfering over G style heads.

going along with that, i have seen some shitty designed heads make good power. its all in the hands of the head porter to design the ports to make power. although a better port angle, valve angle from the start will definately aid in torque production in the lower to mid rpm ranges. it is all relevant.