Guess which new car did this dyno???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Some things to consider:

This engine redlines at a higher RPM than the 1UZFE and 3UZFE Lexus engines.

The typical GS400/430 makes around 235rwhp.

That is 58.75rwhp/liter and 54.65rwhp/liter respectively.

The above dyno is from a completely stock 2008 car.

hmmm audi's rev much higher standart, RS6 and R8 engines do 8250rpm stock so can't be it....

I think a new modular ford engine of some sorts? (don't have those over here)

OT: the Le-mans diesel did about 5600rpm in the limiter powerband is from 2700 to 5000rpm it sounds like a wel tuned Zanusi vacuum cleaner:lmao:
but none the less it's sh*t quick through and expecially out of corners with 1100nm of torque.

Grtz Thomas

What? Do hybrids make big low rpm horse power or something that I am not aware of? I think not, so what are you guys talking about?

Should we start talking about electric and hydrogen cars next?

Curious? Why would somebody in their right mind want to dyno run an RV? :scratchchin: Someone is bored I think..

Some things to consider:

This engine redlines at a higher RPM than the 1UZFE and 3UZFE Lexus engines.

The typical GS400/430 makes around 235rwhp.

That is 58.75rwhp/liter and 54.65rwhp/liter respectively.

The above dyno is from a completely stock 2008 car.
Is it from the new IS-F?

What? Do hybrids make big low rpm horse power or something that I am not aware of? I think not, so what are you guys talking about?

Should we start talking about electric and hydrogen cars next?

being hybrid does not mean it has to be slow, you just think this becouse the early hybrids accually where slow sence the whole selling point was gas milage. but if tuned right a hybrid can be very very powerful.

and sence eletric motors and gas engines have oppisite power bands the resulting wheel dyno chart would be very flat. very much like the dyno posted. so guessing hybid would be a very smart guess.

Also jibby, having a turbo does not change the rev limit of an engine...

im just wondering did you buy your logic at harbor freight?

Site says World fastest motorhome, and shows a very ugly 6wheel thingy that tops out at 106mph, sorry to say but theres vast amounts of VWTDI based motorhomes over here in europe that would leave that thing sniffing dust within 2 seconds......
and ringtaxi's VW bus probably does close to 300km/h that started life as a westfalia motorhome also..... worlds fastest no way.

sorry couldn;t resist

back to topic, it's Ford right?

grtz Thomas

nah helas no salty stuff around here in europe. didn;t even know there was a diference in salt vs tramac regarding top speeds..... still 106mph is not fast. (maybe expalin in new topic)

sorry for topic highjack!

grtz Thomas

Put it this way. If it had the same rwhp per liter as a Vvti 1UZFE or 3UZFE it would only be making 364rwhp and 338rwhp respectively.

It is not from the new IS-F.

It is not diesel.

It is not a hybrid.

It is a conventional gasoline V8. It is not even direct injection.