Standalone ECU Adaptronic

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi Lex !

Heck yes!

I'm looking at the FISH at the moment.... George has just run a 12.1 1/4 mile @ 116MPH over here in full street trim, 3/4 tank and 80% humidity.

Hard to ignore that.....

Is the kit still available?

Although my car is a '94 model i'm a bit worried about my rods being the weaker ones as I had a different ECU than the 91's.... Is there any way to know without opening the engine?

George has just run a 12.1 1/4 mile @ 116MPH over here in full street trim, 3/4 tank and 80% humidity.

Hard to ignore that.....

Is the kit still available?

94 have the slight stronger rods. WOW>.. George ran 12.1 with the "Fish" setup? That is amazing. I really appreciate George running the FISH. I almost gave up on this bracket due to low demand. Matter of fact when he emailed me few years I didnt really want to sell my prototype bracket. However, his drive amazes me. I have three brackets in stock. I dont have the complete kit yet but the bracket is pretty 50% of the work is done already.

Back to the topic. Did u install the ECU yourself?

EDIT.... It was actually a 12.2 (just checked) but still bloody impressive :)

I'll contact you shortly about getting the FISH bracket and possibly the bolts/washers, SC and idler pulley if they are available. (don't need the whole kit)

So no question about it, the 94 has strong rods.. Disregard the different ECU pinouts? If so, that makes me happy :)

As for the install, I stripped every single wire, soldered every single joint personally..

No error codes. The only thing I have lost at the moment is cruise control, which i think is because of the TPS sensor.

The hardest part by far was the config of the Adap, for perfect idle under all loads etc.. The only problem I have at the moment is a bit of pinging at WOT and an occasional slight miss at very low RPM... Both I think are timing related and should be fixed with a proper tune.

Are you after any specific information? or just seeing how people who bought them are going?

TJ