Parts Complete M112 Supercharger Kit (Adaptronic ECU, Innovate MTX-L, AEM W/M kit)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Clean400

Everything brand new in box. Full M112 Kit.

B7wM2IYl.jpg

Q4HnFwIl.jpg

Everything is brand new except the M112 which came off a low mile Cobra.

M112 & Custom 1UZ Package
  • M112 from SVT Mustang Cobra 2004
  • Custom 1UZ Lower Manifold for M112
  • M112 to 1UZ Throttle Body Adapter
  • Modified 94.5 Fuel Rails w/o 7th injector (these are billet not cast)
  • Modified Water Bridge
  • Custom Bracket for Tight Belt
  • Brand New M112 Bypass Valve
$1450 + Shipping SOLD!

Standalone ECU + Wideband Package
  • Adaptronic E420D Basic Select ECU [E420D Wiring Loom:.5 meter (1.6') long
  • Adaptronic 1UZFE PCB Defeater Board
  • Adaptronic Air Temperature Sensor
  • Adaptronic Piggy-Back ECU-Sharing Board
  • Adaptronic MTX-L Wideband Adapter Innovate Motorsports Serial 2.5mm Patch Cable
  • MTX-L Wideband
$850 Shipped Reduced Package Price (Sold the Wideband Seperately)

Water Meth Kit

• AEM V2 Water Meth Kit /w MAP Sensor 1 Gallon
$325 Shipped SOLD!

Fuel Injectors
  • 8x 315cc New Rebuilt 7M Injectors (With Flow Report)
$150 Shipped

$2500 shipped for everything above.

This kit cost a lot more than I'm selling it for. The custom parts for the M112 are created by Chuck on the Lextreme forums. He has sold many M112 kits on the Lextreme forums and him and his son both have supercharged SC400's. He's a retired aircraft mechanic and his work on the custom parts shows his skill.

He sent me a word document with the instructions on how to install the kit. His support if needed and I will be here to support whoever buys my kit. I've been on Clublexus & Lextreme for many years and I pieced together this kit by pouring in a lot of knowledge, time and money. I have sold my SC400 because I get a company car now (it's a Toyota don't worry).

The kit comes with an M112 to 1UZ throttle body adapter. This adds a lot of simplicity and that you can run it even without an aftermarket ECU. In fact Chuck the creator of this kit runs his car without an aftermarket ECU, with a 3" pulley at 7psi. Chuck's son runs the same setup with an aftermarket ECU and better power, response and refined idle.

LB70Lkdl.jpg

xWttJK2l.jpg

7Z5TMbDl.jpg

HCzgSdul.jpg

45DiJFGl.jpg

J0fCz8jl.jpg

mPduXsIl.jpg

ptbW52Dl.jpg

xTy3U3Ul.jpg

a5bMTzvl.jpg

Two Minor Things you will need to purchase:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I can provide the instruction word file if interested. I also have 50 back and forth emails between Chuck and I discussing details about the kit.

Thank you.

David Beauchamp
778-709-1890

Last edited:
Water Meth Kit Sold, MTX-L Wideband Sold.

Adaptronic ECU Package & Fuel Injectors still for sale!

Standalone ECU Package
  • Adaptronic E420D Basic Select ECU [E420D Wiring Loom:.5 meter (1.6') long
  • Adaptronic 1UZFE PCB Defeater Board
  • Adaptronic Air Temperature Sensor
  • Adaptronic Piggy-Back ECU-Sharing Board
  • Adaptronic MTX-L Wideband Adapter Innovate Motorsports Serial 2.5mm Patch Cable
$850 Shipped

I reduced the price of the Standalone ECU package because I sold the MTX-L Wideband separately. Package still includes MTX-L Wideband adapter.

I paid $1185 US for the package above so you are getting an extremely good deal.

ShJY8Lm.png

Here is a link to an E420C 1UZ install write-up. It's not an E420d write-up but it serves as a good reference guide. The E420d is actually much easier to install because it comes with the 1UZ defeater board. The e420d is also a more advanced and newer ECU. Greatest thing about this standalone ecu is that you can retain all of the factory electronics and have no engine codes.

Fuel Injectors still for sale!