`92 surf v6 5 speed manual 1uzfe conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sweet.. Welcome to the world of swaps by the way.. No it still don't go and even had some other eyes look at it over a beer. To quote James Hetfield "Give me fuel,Give me fire give me that which I desire" well we have fuel and fire but not what we desire

It's the other way around on the radiators here so yes grab it as it will work fine. Don't matter what side you plug the IAC into as long as the IAC and power steer idleup

Opps hit the wrong button, IAC and powersteer idle up need to be between the Air Flow Meter and throttle butterfly

I'll talk to you in a bit about that. got a UCF21 in this week to be stripped for engine convrsion which may help with the one that wont go

Everything arrives in the morning so when I get time it is decode everything against what is commonly available and correct any errors/differences then I'll send over the diagrams with a "How to" list. Been a little under the pump this week

Only 4 months?

Got 4 more wires to find on the halfcut and one will kill code 56 then I'll send over all the wiring "Instructions". My one that wouldn't start has turned out to be 2 dead ECUs which after some $$ are no longer "dead"

I know how you feel about the weather, lucky you don't have mangoes raining on top of you as well :D

You could box some up and send them over.. There was nothing better than sitting in the back yard in the Philippines reading ones book and just hoiking one off the tree and eating it. The downside was listening to the wife and not bringing a brand spanker V8 4runner home. You must've sent the weather here John been much the same. But I can assure you there were many tears when the "Black bitch" decided to finally fire up. What are the chances of two dead ECUs from the same supplier? Not only did I cry like a baby but phoned the owner "Listen to this bitch!!" She burst into tears when she heard it and didn't want to come and see it as in her words "I'm a mess now". She now has what she wanted. The most evil NA 'Lux in WA

Go back to where you got the engine from and rattle their cage a bit about the missing plug. I just have to work out how to convert one file (Which is the Surf side of the wiring) and I'll send the whole lot to you now that I've decoded that plug(28 pin) accurately, When time permits as I'm having the same problem that you are with work/time (Trouble is I'm the boss). At least I got the back lawn(weeds) mowed today around the two "Maori shrubs"

my '92 V6 SR5 4 Runner auto to 1UZ Manual

As you can see I am doing the same conversion, I bought a set of engine mounts from Venom Cobra's in Queensland but it sits the engine way too high. I have a Dellows conversion bellhousing etc and I have fitted a 2" body lift. I have been researching this project for about 18 months and buying bits and pieces along the way. I am running an Eaton M90 GM supercharger on top of a Bullet intake manfold with a water to air intercooler. Engine management is a Haltech Platinum Sports 2000 ECU with wireing harness. I'm going to get that wired and dyno tuned up by a company Just Engine Management. (too much of a headache for me) Any infomation that can be passed my way would be greatly appreciated. I will also post some pictures as soon as I work out how to do that on here also.
You can contact me direct via my e-mail [email protected]
As you can see by my year of birth I'm an old fart :D

very rarely do kits work perfectly
alot fo our custoemrs have had issues with their ls1 and ls2 mounts and extractors
when they buy em from shops
anyway we normally suggest make new ones yrself for perfect fit

just make sure adam reiwres in yr 4wd if its electric and if your running it
and u will prob need yr tacho modified or another one fitted to suit the 1uz haltech

Yes I thought that would be the case with the engine mounts. I just thought it would save me a bit of time and pain ( the old body complains) after I've been crawling around under the car for a couple of hours.
Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day.
Thanks Sideshow.

Yep the kits never work. They're based on what ever the supplier has done and how he has done it. I make mounting brackets to suit each model as to how I wish each conversion to look and function but the main thing there is to try where possible to keep the factory (or as near to taking suspension lifts into account) driveline angles which also means no vibration until you run out of wheel balance. Also starting from a V6 4runner no matter if you want to go manual or auto a dead diesel Surf is your friend. The tacho by adjusting the trim pot inside can be calibrated to suit and the speed sensor inside the speedo will work

ive never been able to adjsut trimpot from a diesel tacho to suit a 1uz to work properly
i have done a 6cyl but the needle is too sloppy
its just as easy to fit new tacho board