Question about the Bullet kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Stratoraptor

Hi guys

Looking into getting an M112 from a Cobra/Lightning For my SC 400 and I know that Bullet Cars makes a kit for them.

However upon emailing them, they replied that they aren't sure if it's a direct bolt-on without further modification to the kit or fitment under the stock hood.

From searching the forums, this is all i was able to find:
Bullet's kit require bottom lip to be machine and you will also need the Terra Nostle for perfect fit.

If anyone has done an M112 install with the Bullet kit on an Soarer/SC, let me know how it went.

Thanks.

I initially had an M112 from a Cobra that I was going to fit onto a Richwood manifold, but we soon discovered the US versions of these M112's are MUCH larger than the Aussie versions. Presumably because the US version incorporated the bypass valve and the Oz version didn't?

Anyway, it wouldn't fit without major modification of the charger, as David has done on his setup. Too bad, 'cause those chargers are usually uber cheap on eBay. But once you buy the charger for $500 on eBay, and put another $500 worth of machine time in on it, it's not so cheap anymore. In the end, I picked up a twinscrew Opcon Autorotor and have been pleased with it.

I got my on my LS and it does require the lower lip to be shave. Any machine shop can do it for like $150. Bullet made a new M112 plate and it is a direct bolt on once u got the M112 shaved. I have some block plates and pulley bracket for this setup if you are interested.

With the new bullet adapter plate and the m112 machined, I think it is only 3/4" taller than the stock manifold. You may have a problem with the snout though, not 100%. Mine is in a Tacoma with a 3" body lift and only have about 1 1/2" from the snout to the hood.

I initially had an M112 from a Cobra that I was going to fit onto a Richwood manifold, but we soon discovered the US versions of these M112's are MUCH larger than the Aussie versions. Presumably because the US version incorporated the bypass valve and the Oz version didn't?

The M112 was never delivered on any Australian car :( thankfully we can poach them off ebay usa :) the blower that bullet use is a Harrop HTV1900 (company licensed by eaton to make a case for there TVS1900 rotors) it is a much more modern rotor design it is longer rotor pack but not as tall compared to the M112 rotors.

Cheers,

Allan