93 SC400 Timing belt etc question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sunnySC

So I recently picked up a 93 SC400 with one of the early 1uz's, I've had lots of experience with I6 toyota motors but never touched the UZ. It has 100K miles and on the way home while driving it the timing belt slipped off, when inspecting it the belt looked thrashed and cracked. My plan is to take everything out and do water pump, tensioner, belt and obviously the gaskets involved. I figure I might as well replace the water pump while I'm down there as it was leaking while trying to start the car, I assume it must have seized with this timing belt all screwed up in that area. My main question is if there's anything notable I should replace while im taking it all apart, the car was kinda beat to piss by the last owner, grandma owned for a long time and then someone picked it up to do takeovers for a month :(. I plan to drift the car (the right way) and street drive it on and off. Its fully stock and extremely clean. But again, my main question is if there's anything I should replace while I'm down there that commonly goes out on the UZ. I wanna keep the car as reliable as possible for awhile.