93 SC400-replaced timing belt, now won't start

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

GringoEJS

OK, I took on a friends 93 SC400. While he was driving home, he overheated it (temp was at H), the water pump seized, the idler pulley burst and sagged, which allowed the tattered belt to slip off. The car shut itself down right in front of his driveway and would not start again....
Anyway, he asked me to swap the water pump and timing belt. Everything went smoothly with the water pump, and timed my marks with CR to the small dot on the crank, Left to the left cam, Right to the right cam, then tightened the tensioner. Everytime I bring it to TDC, the engine and cam marks line up, I put the rotor in correctly, compression is 200-210 everywhere, I am getting spark, injectors get signal, even jumped the fuel pump to make sure it was working (Fp+B) and yet the car will not fire up. (I am getting code 24-Intake temp sensor, and the AFM is plugged in)
HELP!!! Looks like it might have to go to the shop unless a Guru here can help.
Thanks to anyone in advance

Try this article on timing http://www.lextreme.com/cams.html. Perhaps it will help.

Also check the followings
1. Spark plug wire. Make sure they are properly plug in and the right order
2. Double check the crank sensor and cam sensors wire connection.
3. Double check the timing. Turn crank to TDC and see if the cams line with with the two marks on the back plates. If not turn it one more cycle.

There are times when releasing the timing tensioner will cause 1 tooth rotation (counterclockwise).

If you removed the distributor rotors make sure you have them in the right way round.

They can (sort of) be installed 180 degrees out.

Plug wires are new and firing order has been checked again and again, everytime at TDC the marks line up with the inner timing cover, when putting a timing light on it #1 lights up each time at TDC, crank sensor is plugged in-not sure where the cam sensors are, doesn't seem like I unplugged them...
I am guessing that he may have fried a sensor or something overheating it, possibly the crank sensor, since the engine did make the idler pulley on the driver side explode, which led to the belt sliding off. I will post back here after a shop resolves it if no one here replies in time.

Is it possible that it has fouled the spark plugs? If it has spark, fuel compression and timing(and air) it should go. If one of those are missing then it won't go. Keep checking and good luck. cheers