92 Sc400 won't start back up for a few minutes after driving it for hours.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3rdLexusLuckyCharm

I have a 92' Lexus SC400. The issue - right after I drive it...if I shut it off and try to restart the car it turns over and even starts but then immediately putters out until it shuts itself off, within 10-20 seconds. If I let it sit for anywhere from 2 minutes to 5 minutes it starts right back up and I'm good to go. If it's freezing cold out it will start right back up! The car will stay on and drive (with no issue) until I shut it off again. For fun I will tell you this my third Lexus SC!!! Selling my 97' now. For diagnostic - It should be known that I just bought this car 2 months ago and decided to have the timing belt changed which means I had a lot of other stuff done that was easy. The list of repairs in last 2 months: The timing belt, an alignment, serpentine belt, changed transmission fluid out, oil change and new gasket, tune-up, air filter, 2 distributor caps & 2 rotors, pulley throttle body, hydraulic tensioner, water pump, rollers and gasket, thermostat and gasket, coil pack, and most recently - replaced fuel filter and part of one of the fuel lines, the ignition coil and wire set, EFI relay, and the crank sensor. Can you please help me identify the issue? Thanks in advance!

Try leaving the fuel cap loose so the tank can breath via the filler. If the plumbing has been disconnected and fitted back incorrectly, you could be getting a vacuum lock in the fuel tank.