Will it work/opinions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

whatsausername?

Hey all, Im new to this thread and it seems that this is the place to go for some 1uz answers....So here it goes

My Build.

1982 Toyota Corolla (KE70), 1UZ-FE under the bonnet, Backing up to a W58 leading into a Hilux diff....

I plan to build my engine so that the only thing breaking will be diffs, Gearboxes and the occasional tyre ;) ....And to brag about the extra ponies under the hood. :smirk:

I'm not going overboard (I don't think), Ive sussed out some previous builds and this is what ive come up with.

1uz-fe (Non VVTi)

High Compression Forged Pistons (11.1 compression)
Individual Throttle Bodies
Upgraded fuel rail with ***cc injectors? (500cc maybe?)
Haltech Sprint 500 ECU
1uz Performance Heads with upgraded Springs *Bullet Performance*

And as for cams....Kelford Cams 207-E (286 Duration/379 Lift)
OR....Stage II 1uz Cams (274 Duration/385 Lift)

Really need a second opinion, Mainly what I want to know is will the compression work with the cams?....Or really, Will this all work together?.

Cheers guys....

You just spent $10,000 on aan $800.00 engine!

I guess you're looking N/A as you can't get FI through engineering.

Given the weight of your car why not go with a VVTi engine or 3UZ. You get another 50FWHP and be dead stock. Play with the exhaust and you're looking at 310-315 which is what your stock early engine will give you without going nuts.

$6000 Actually ;) ......And no engineering here mate, Well, It's engineered to slide if, if you catch my drift.....Anyway.

Iv'e already got the engine, Ive stripped it, And the reason I want to stay with a 1uz non VVTi is the availability of parts, Finding 2uz/3uz parts is about as hard to find as a 16y.o virgin.

And I want to spend a few extra dollars now instead of it breaking every time I pull sideways into a corner at 150kmp/h....

All depends on your goals. For a fast balanced car, your engine and mod choices er, um.. might not be the most efficient... A turbo 4 would make more sense in that car.. heck a S2000 drivline would be amazing in that car and a whole lot cheaper.

My plan is obviously drift, The power to weight is far too insane for street use.....

Ive found every single part I need? 11.1 high comp pistons to fit a standard bore are the easiest thing to get. And i'm sick and tired or 4 bangers, I want grunt, I want out of the ordinary, I want that wow factor, And I want an engine that I can just swap between shells if I decide to put the engine in something heavier.