Power Opinions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
270 rwhp is around 350 bhp. It's really fast for this hp. A proper fuel system is a must. I believe the stock m90 pulley which is about 7 psi is pretty safe for the engine. You might need to have a complete exhaust system from the heads down to the mufflers to maximize the potential of the m90. Lextreme has the rebuilt and strenghtened torque converter that will ease your tranny. Here it is: http://www.lextreme.com/allgo.html. Also, a tranny cooler is a safety to abuse your tranny.

thanks stevechumo for your reply I will start off with the tc and source the other parts for the sc thereafter.

RUFFAZZ

Gday all
In reply to Bmack,mate go a 112,i have a 112 @ 6lbs boost,w2a intercooled making 312rwhp tuned very safely for burnout comps.
Have just made a pulley to venture out into not so safe territory 14-16lbs approx,my engine is internally standard,picked up good hp using the twin 65mm throttle body that come with the blower,its off a cobra.
REV IT,BREAK IT,FIX IT

RUFFAZZ

ruffazz8
trying to post a pic for you guys

hey steve
yeah pics would be great esp some of your burnouts. what other mod's have you done to your engine?

After seeing David's/Lex's budget sheet I am totally convinced on going for an m112.

I thought somewhere on here the tranny was the weakest link able to hold 350 whp
is that true? mostly want to mod and not break the car but hey it's probably inevitable.

Yes the tranny is the weakest link by far... If the tranny is in good shape you can throw a cooler on, and it should be good for up to around 400whp or so... Make sure you have a transmission cooler installed or you will heat it up and burn it out.....

Thanks Jibby. The trans. feels good driving but when shifting from P to R or to D I get a clunk. I read on here try reving up to 2500? and see if it engages. Not totally sure what would be a good indicator. What do you think is a good trans. cooler?

Do you guys drop the trans. into L throttle up to 5K shift to 2 up to 5K and into D? Not sure if that hurts the trans. much but when I just got on the throttle I am always under 4k.

oh yeah what would be a good price for the m112? Does $400 seem reasonable.

Later,
Ben