Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

WOW.. this guy is a true leader.

I don't think "747" Kevin actually said that.

I think our last Prime Minister John Howard said it.

Pity more leaders wouldn't stand up and be counted instead of being afraid to hurt some minority's sensibilties.

Kevin is all about spin and words and little action.

Krudd can't say anything unless somebody has written it for him. He would have to be the most insincere person in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lex, could you imagine if Obama came out and said something like that here in America? Wow, that would really stir things up. I would love to see that happen though.

We have our homeland security, and Obama publically denounces terrorism but that is about as far as it goes for now.

I so concure on this subject.. If you're not all about peace and harmony then get out and stay out!!!

Easier said then done though...

It's a nice thought and speech really.. However, do you really think it will make a difference in Australia or any where else for that matter? Do you really think terrorists will just up and leave because a leader of a country tells them too? If they are plotting terror, a speech like that will only validate what they are planning to do unfortunately..

I believe terrorists need to be delt with harshly on any surface of this planet. They simply endanger the innocent and that is a problem for anyone regardless of race, nationality or gender.. They can't be reasoned with unfortunately especially if they believe you are not of the same beliefs as them..

That's my take on it all.

It's easier said than done. A unity of a country is actually combined of many cultures and races, so it's not easy to wipe out other cultures or values that other people believe in. An example would be the United States. This is the country that has the most diversity than anywhere else in the world. People speak different languages, eat different food, dress different clothes, worship different religions, celebrate different event/ceremonies within a year due to different religions or cultures...etc.

The above are what make us unique and highly valued. However, everyone still follows 1 same sovereign rule. And that's is the American rule. You live the way you want to within your freedom, or you can be as crazy as much as you desire to, but you must respect the laws and orders when they're voted or agreed by the majority.

We can't just simply wipe out others' values. If we do, we only eat hamburgers all day, dress in overall jeans or maybe in suites like Al Capone's, and drive 1 same Ford. There'll be no more pizza, no more Chinese noodle, and no more 1UZ. :34:

Well, dealing with terrorism isn't the same issue as making everyone has to live the way as we want them to be. But terrorism must be stopped because it costs lives and a country's greatest resources. A terrorist can speak/write English better than any of us. He can also live the way of how you want them to be. But he's still a terrorist. On the other hand, a person can speak non-English, dress in funny clothes, but he loves the U.S. or Australia and is willing to provide his bests or even die for these countries. Who do you take?

Steve, being different is never a crime.. Being a terrorist and plotting to kill people is a crime.

If your desire is too kill innocent people that don't believe in your religious beliefs, then that is a problem that should be delt with as a crime itself. Islam extremists that promote violence in the name of their God is the problem here and around the world.

A lack of education and understanding is what these Islam extremists really lack.. They pray all day, plot terror, as they think and believe everyone outside their Islamic religion poses a threat to them and their rightous ways of life..

I have a friend that was raised in Palistan but now lives in Amerca and he tells me some of his people growing up were actually brought up to believe if they kill a jew they will go to heaven. He now thinks that is absolutely crazy, but he understands how seeds are planted and the brain washing begins as a child and at a very early age.

What should the world do with these people and children that are destined to be terrorists? It's just sad..

That's right, John. They're brainwashed since they're still children. It's sad to see them growing up and become terrorists. It's not easy to brainwash adults, because adults are wiser to know the truth.

Attachments

• Gear & speed calculations2.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
Kevin Rudd did say this (or something similar) on a press interview and shown on the nightly news a week or so ago. Instead of knocking him you should be supporting his stand. By the way, I don't belong to any political party and I don't trust any of them either.

Deuce,

I wouldn't employ Kevin to scrub my toilets.

He's a shallow person without an original intelligent thought in his head.

He's a classic example of what you can do with marketing.