Lexus vs. The world

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LMCJ

Hey,

So i always hear that Lexus Vehicles are "the best in the world," but it's never really been quantified why. I currently do some work with Lexus Magazine and they were able to create a list of the top 10 reasons. The article is a good read, but what I'm really interested to know is what would be your top 10 reasons for Lexus or if not any other car? Here the article and let me know what you think.

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/le...magazine/html/Vehicle-Insider/10-Reasons.html

Great article, I own a few books on Lexus and always find thier innovations revolutionary. Im a year away from getting my BA in (AIM) automotive industry management with a minor in business management and my goal/dream is to work for lexus. Should I expect a Lexus "boot camp" when the time comes? hehe

Hey thanks for reading the article. Lexus Magazine has all sort of cool stuff including "Ask Lexus," where Lexus pros might be able to give you a little more insight on "Lexus Boot Camp" haha. As for your last year best of luck with your studies, from my experience senior year is always the best.

Sorry I think I'm missing something here.

What has Lexus done that is revolutionary or never been done before?

I can't think of anything.

i think u should also look at some 1970s and 1980s mercedes stuff
they had abs 15 years before our every day drivers had them

all these big priced companies merely take somehting that is invented and make it better
they take a normal car and make it more luxurious and nicer to driver
its called refinement

it still is along way before gm and ford can build everyday cars to the finese of the japanese makers

Completely understandable! One unique thing about Lexus is that Lexus Magazine is not solely car based, but also has a Lifestyle section. I know all of you aren't Lexus enthusiast, but what type of content would you like to see outside of features on your vehicle?

I'm pretty sure if you have a look at the Ferari magazine it covers subjects well removed form Ferraris.

Pretty sure the Porsche magazine "Chistophorus" does the same.