Is the whole 'Net FUBAR?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Weird, my Yahoo mail has been down for for nearly 24 hours, and I suspect it's their new "Beta" interface. This is very unusual, as Yahoo mail is usually rock solid.

Comcast has taken over from TimeWarner here in Houston, and they've been having DNS issues all weekend, and I've had to reboot our home network half a dozen times.

Two of the other vBulletin car sites I browse regularly are down.

The only thing that seems to be working this morning is Lextreme.com!

Well, Java decided to upgrade itself yesterday, and my Yahoo mail hasn't worked since, hmmmm.

time warners computers where having odd dns server isses all week, doent seem to be related to anything else you listed.

ive been having issues with lextreme latelt that apears to really be issues on my end, although the problem is isolated to just this site...

when trying to click on just about anything within lextreme i usually get "document contians no data" errors trying 2 or 3 times usually gets me the page i want, sometimes taking a diffrent route such as clicking into a spicifitc forum then into a thread instead of trying to go directly to the thread works although that could just be the 2nd attempt working and not really becouse i took a diffrent approch. eather way great site and the info is worth the extra effort.

I've got something else going on with my Yahoo mail. Haven't been able to access it since the 22nd, although I've tried from multiple computers and even an Internet cafe. No problem accessing my wife's Yahoo account, etc. Can't seem to find an email address for their customer support, and I'm out of the country, so I can't easily call them.