whats this world coming to

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sideshow

well im stopping to some new lows

wiring up afew reverse cameras tomorrow
should be nice and easy as one car is a hilux motorhome heheheheheheh

well just to make your day I do believe that there might be a UZ into V6 4runner comming your way as it's over your side and he wants to put a VVTi engine and auto into it from 5 speed..

I'll swap you a 30yo wife who can't work out that the A/C in the house needs to stay on when it's farking hot and a 16yo daughter who has her birthday party on the weekend and breaks into the locked drinks fridge to steal all of the sports drinks that were to be taken to work today for her and her mates rather than me and my offsider to work thru the week when a heatwave is forecast..

If it were not for what they had on their chests and between their legs they'd be stacked at least 100 high at the rubbish dump. Gimme a wire up any day. Except for when someone stuffs up the instructions of a conversion and makes it my problem.. He is not going to like his bill:)

hehe
cant be as bad as my 2 year old who runs this household
does everythign himself and has all the teachers at day care wrapped round his finger heheheeh
im just sitting here watching hewitt playing and seeing what my tech2 can do with all the software i got for it

does he have immob part of the vvti
might have to get kelvin to sort it out
im going to sydney in afew weeks to do a 1hdte into landcruiser
so might grab some immob stuff from a late landcruiser and hook it all up see if i can
program landcruiser key to work
starting to enjoy learning all about hey programming as i got more tools coming for it

i think not one up this way knows about the 1uzs
so far its been holden l98s
got a patrol and its getting an l98 with 6 speed tip tronic
so got some custom modules to hook up to it to get around afew things
for tip tronic

Not sure yet Jim, Trying to get all of the "Know all I've read this on this forum" out of the way first so it gets done right.

Oh Sam is trying to take over the house. His mum being asian is not into pets but he loves his dogs and wants a cat (I always had a cat but she hates them for some reason). Sam's only 4 but he's the size of an 8yo. Having some probs with him bullying his mates (opposite of his dad, I was the small one) and trying to teach him that you only ever thump anyone if they thump you first. Dunno why but I can see him being in the SAS

ok cool
i really should goto bed
getting close to 1am and im wide away but have a sore neck heheh