What is the ultimate combination of Toyota V8 parts?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Welcome to "how Honda has been doing things" since before I was born. :)
I'm teasin.

Attachments

• kelvins van 1 july 004.jpg
    kelvins van 1 july 004.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 72
  • kelvins van 1 july 009.jpg
    kelvins van 1 july 009.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75
  • kelvins van 1 july 010.jpg
    kelvins van 1 july 010.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 43
  • kelvins van 1 july 013.jpg
    kelvins van 1 july 013.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 61
  • kelvins van 1 july 011.jpg
    kelvins van 1 july 011.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 54
Toys, I never liked Honda's that explains it!!!!!......Infact, I really enjoy smoking those four banger Honda custom built turbo's when racing....:smoker:

No offense to any Honda owners that may be reading...

OK, let's stay on topic now......

there is nothing wrong with a open deck block.

this is why honda's can be overbored such a large amount. something toyota's lack. toyota engines usually have shallow cyl bore spacing not allowing us to overbore many toyota engines, which pretty much sucks for the aftermarket.

then again, their factory engines are DEAD reliable...look at the 2jz...stock block i just read the current record holder is pushing 1017whp.

if you are worried about a open deck design, either add a block guard after you sleve your block with larger bore sleeves. or post your block by adding reinforcement posts to support the bores.

e-solver you'll need two Aquamist pumps as one can't supply enough.

Go check out their Forum. Look up Zuffen's posts where I posed the question what system do I need to run the 1UZ. THe cost over GPB1,000 or about NZ$3,000! I'll take the Snow thanks.

Obviously your engine man is the worlds authority on pistons. I wonder what he would say about "The Fastest Indian" pistons cost in an old geezers kitchen and cooled in a drum of water. Funny he went on the set just a couple of records.

Ross would not be in business if their pistons were not up to the task. I don't believe any company can survive selling crap products as in this day and age the world would know. Have you ever seen/held a Ross piston?

I may not use Ross if I wanmted 1000hp or more but I also wouldn't use JP as there are better pistons out there if you want to pay.

What pistons did you use in your latest killer engine?

I wouldnt say there is any worlds authority on pistons, he is just one of several guys at the shop how have built thousands of performance motors...

What do you mean it cant supply enough? What ratio mix did you try to maintain that meant you needed a second pump?

Yes I have held and seen Ross pistons, my engine builder showed me the areas where he thnks they are poor, the finish on them was terrible.

Not everyone has the money to make a 1000HP motor, I wouldnt use Ross at all, but what would you use?

My last engine used a forged Porsche 100mm bore piston. Cheers.

The recommended Aquamist unit uses two pumps to pass enough fluid to do the job. On that basis I feel fairly confident saying an Auqamist pump can't supply enough. If it could Aquamist would only recommend one pump.

I too would use Mahle pistons as I've been a Porsche driver for over 20 years and have rallied more miles in one than I care to remember.