UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This is pretty old. He did get some flywheels done for some people including me and Jake. He is not doing castings, determined they were too difficult to safely produce with what he had availible.

Damn, that sucks. I wonder if anyone in north america will be casting any 1uzfe to r150 bellhousings... thought it was gonna happen :(

I tried with Advanced Adapters, and they said they were too busy. I am sure with the economy getting someone to take on a new adapter will be quite difficult.

please let me know if things change.
I also want a 30-35lb. flywheel 1uz to r151. 4wheelers need a slow stall speed flywheel that gives steady power to the wheels. Inertia is our friend.
aaron

Order a 3VZE flywheel from Centerforce and send it to me and I can have it machined.

Better yet, if they can sell you one that hasn't been drilled yet for the crank bolt holes, that would be better.

Adapter.jpg

That adapter plate looks far too thin for a R154.
I thought they needed to be ~30mm thick?

About AA - Advanced Adapters is next door to me. I've been through their facility a couple times and I know people that work there. They are way too busy making big big $$$ from the Jeep market and other mass amounts of mudding and crawling enthusiasts. There is such a high demand for their line of transfer cases and everything that they have no desire to make anything for a smaller market... the 1UZ market is super small.

They sell drive train components to so many different parts of the world for things you would never even think of. It's amazing.

About AA - Advanced Adapters is next door to me. I've been through their facility a couple times and I know people that work there. They are way too busy making big big $$$ from the Jeep market and other mass amounts of mudding and crawling enthusiasts. There is such a high demand for their line of transfer cases and everything that they have no desire to make anything for a smaller market... the 1UZ market is super small.

They sell drive train components to so many different parts of the world for things you would never even think of. It's amazing.

That really sucks! I wish Marlin would start makin them..