Twin turbo UZ ST185

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I definitely cant WAIT to see the torque curve

How much of a restriction up top do you think the charger is?

theoretically the SC souldn't cause any top end restriction.....it does feel like it though so need dyno run to confirm.

M112 is alot more work but if dyno is encouraging then Mark II will be a M112 with twin a/w ICs.

The M90 comes with a CF manifold so a dead easy fit. I just made the rear SC plenum and a 5psi SC pulley

Justen,

Have you try to blow air in the M90 without installing in the engine? I wonder if there will be much restriction with the gears. Perhaps I should use a grass blower and see what happen.

Justen,

Have you try to blow air in the M90 without installing in the engine? I wonder if there will be much restriction with the gears. Perhaps I should use a grass blower and see what happen.

You need the have the SC turning Lex or it won't tell you ****. Basically the SC doesn't know what pressure air it's being fed....as i have the setup running it's just as if the SC was working at air pressures below sea level. So, as long as the SC is sized correctly for the engine it won't be a restriction for the turbos. As the M90 is a bit marginal on 4 litres for top end grunt it's just the SC itself (not the SC in the way of the turbo as such) that might be dulling my top end.

That's a pretty simple explanation but easiets way to explain.

Ok, so attempt number 2 will be the m112, where will the air to water intercoolers go, in respect to the supercharger, underneath of it, or in between the turbos and the charger inlet?

theoretically the SC souldn't cause any top end restriction.....it does feel like it though so need dyno run to confirm.

M112 is alot more work but if dyno is encouraging then Mark II will be a M112 with twin a/w ICs.

The M90 comes with a CF manifold so a dead easy fit. I just made the rear SC plenum and a 5psi SC pulley

Ok, so attempt number 2 will be the m112, where will the air to water intercoolers go, in respect to the supercharger, underneath of it, or in between the turbos and the charger inlet?

Neither :) I'm using the Jag XKR M112 which is inverted with the a/w IC sitting alongside the SC over the fuel rails...pics of the SC setup are on here somewhere.

Cool eh :)

Dyno guy reckons the tie downs will be sorted this weekend so hopefully book the car for a run next week so time.

Struggling at the moment with what direction to take the car?

Continue with the twin charge concept?

and if so with twins or revise everything with a big single?

just stay with the current twins and refine this setup.....keeping the power reasonable and just go circuit racing.

Last option is obviously the cheapest and gets me back to the track soonest which is what i'm really hankering for.

Going nuts with the M112 and big single really appeals to my 'extreme' side though :)

Every morning i wake up with a different preference??? :)

Keep in mind how use able it is right now. And reliable. Just fine tune and maybe get slightly bigger twins ans there you go :d.

It doesn't even need bigger turbos with 900hp of compressor flow as it currently stands and so responsive it doesn't 'need' the SC either, although the SC does improve bottom end a heap (maybe too much?).

I keep asking myself "am i being too greedy?"...am i looking to change just for changes sake? certainly if i got with the stage II twincharge the car will have to be a drag car rather than a circuit car, simply too much hp would make it near impossuble to drive cleanly.

A dilemma i'm sure many would like to have ;) but a dilemma nonetheless :)