twin turbo Lexus V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi there!

To begin with, Im okay! Im also very happy to see that you like the car.

For you guys that dont know about the car. It is an Ultima GTR with a twin turbo Lexus 1uzfe engine. 4litre displacment. Im running the car on pump gas. It produces 962hp at max boost (arund 1,7 bar). In the video om running 1,2- 1,3 bar of boost (~800hp).

This car is insane. I have driven alot of fast cars. But NOTHING beats this acceleration. I reach speeds over 300km/h almost every time I drive the car. As you can se in the vid it does 0-340 in aprox 19 seconds. Try to beat that (with at realy poor start).

Regarding our webpage, something happened with the renewal of our domain so thats why it does not work.

And finaly, I do have sold the car. Reason for that, I dont realy know.

Maajola you are the master of understatement sometimes! We know it's dam quick, just how did you get there!!! :eek:)

We well know the basics of your car but this is quite a techie site so any indepth info you wish to share would be well received. If it's confidential then fair enough.

Cheers
Mark

Hi there!

To begin with, Im okay! Im also very happy to see that you like the car.

For you guys that dont know about the car. It is an Ultima GTR with a twin turbo Lexus 1uzfe engine. 4litre displacment. Im running the car on pump gas. It produces 962hp at max boost (arund 1,7 bar). In the video om running 1,2- 1,3 bar of boost (~800hp).

This car is insane. I have driven alot of fast cars. But NOTHING beats this acceleration. I reach speeds over 300km/h almost every time I drive the car. As you can se in the vid it does 0-340 in aprox 19 seconds. Try to beat that (with at realy poor start).

Regarding our webpage, something happened with the renewal of our domain so thats why it does not work.

And finaly, I do have sold the car. Reason for that, I dont realy know.

=) well then, tell me what you want to know and I will tell you. ;)

Maajola you are the master of understatement sometimes! We know it's dam quick, just how did you get there!!! :eek:)

We well know the basics of your car but this is quite a techie site so any indepth info you wish to share would be well received. If it's confidential then fair enough.

Cheers
Mark

=) well then, tell me what you want to know and I will tell you. ;)

Bloody hell are you sure?????

Start from the air filter and end at the exhaust tip! ;o)

Personally I'm interested in;
turbos details (big area)
plenum design and size
throttle body(ies) and injectors
inlet manifolds
head work
valves, springs, shims, cams

(I think you've already stated custom piston and arrow rods??)

head and rod bolts
bearings
full dry sump details

(pause for breath)

Ummm... anything else you might find interesting.

I hope you understand you have good dyno proof of a sound motor (no bullsh*t) and we're genuinely interested so please fire away!

Many thanks
Mark

Yes I want to see how you put the car together as well. I think I have seen a couple videos from your old website when it was up. I think everyone here would be interested in the pictures you have of the car/build process if you could put them up somewhere. I would even host them for you if you want. We all wanna see it! :arms:

i really want to know how the intercooling system was done and wether you ran water injection or not.

I think he is teasing us. :no: Shame on Maajola. I would race him for pinks but... he sold it. Ahh well. Ok where can we get the turbo kit you had on the Ultima? I just have to make fun but this is a serious subject. I love it when people ask me where they can buy my custom parts I build. I like to just say, "you can't!"

Looky what I found.
my_1uz.jpg

It is 93 octane, Im running dual ITS 61mm turbos. There is no problem with 25psi of boost. Compression ratio is 8,4:1. I have done some work on the combustioncambers. But it should´nt be a problem even with stock cambers.

Im at work right now and a little short of time. I will tell you more later.

Motor and turbo specs please

Also, how are you running 25 pounds of boost on pump gas? Is this 93 octane and what is your compression ratio?