Twin Screw

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
We have been talking about M90 and M112. They are both Root Style. What about Twin Screw? Anybody try it yet? I know those Ms are cheap and very affortable. Twin Screw (TC) are very expensive. I know few GM trucks and cars came with it.

Who is brave enough to take this task on?

Here are some data on the SVT Lightning

3 ¼” (11.5PSI), 3” (13.5PSI), 2 ¾” (15.5PSI), 2 ½” (17.5PSI) with STOCK 7” crank pulley

3 ¾” (12.5PSI), 3 ½” (14.5PSI), 3 ¼” (16.5PSI), 3” (18.5PSI), 2 ¾” (21PSI), 2 ½” (23PSI) with 9” crank pulley

I am going with a whipple 2300AR, which should support 600RWHP easily. It's not too expensive if you consider how much more HP capability it has over the eaton.

Nice.... love it.... please please..... keep me updated.... If you think of it. It not that much higher in price. Vortech is about 1700 for the head unit already. Turbo GT40R is about 1200 and M90 or M112?

BTW, I tried to see if Kenne Bell would sell the Blowzilla twin screw, which has about the same HP capability as the whipple 2300, but they would not. You can only buy a kit (none for 1UZ), which is very expensive.

I hope to order the whipple around late April / early May

The Whipple is no doubt an excellent unit.

With Eatons starting at $2,800 Aussie for the M45 I can imagine buying, importing and running a TS in Australia would be very expensive.

One problem for us Australians is the TS is unsuported, to my knowledge, in Australia.

Assuming we had to send it back to the States for service we have to go through all sorts of red tape and then pay import duty on the value of the repair when it comes back. Customs would know the cost because you need them to allow the unit back into the country.

With our USA/AUS Free Trade Agreement the price should come down.

I am Currently under construction of a TS Charger with W2A IC... I am more than likely going to mod my bonnett/hood..
Why work in confined spaces when a small astetic bump will help ??

Also a 671 on a Boat...

http://www.bulletcars.com/

Has already been done with a sprintex.
I did a lot of research on these, with very little info available in OZ. From the few people that i spoke with, the OPCON's seem to be the best of the units, and at the time, about half the price to get a whipple imported to australia.

http://www.hi-flow.com/
Supply opcons to oz at a very realistic price. They also do by-pass valves.
Forced Air Tech do a manifold for the 1uz's and you bolt your own charger on top. Bullet also now sell performance parts for the 1uz as well, these are the same parts that are on the bullets themselves.