turbo manifolds/ exhuast idea

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

this is possibly the worst picture ever drawn on paint, but you should understand me. what im trying to do or get approval from people is this. mount my two t3t4 turbos on the left hand side of my ute similar to a rb 26 high mount set up, about 15 degrees offset to the left guard as there is no room to put them at the front of the engine or on side by side.

Now what i want to do from the right side i want to run it under the back of the bell housing to the rear turbo this will be double heat wrapped to keep heat in. then its 2.5'' off the back of the turbo, equal length or as close as, then a equalizer pipe about where the gear shifter is, a guy at a exhaust shop said it will work but has to have equalizer pipe. ( pipe that joins or es both pipes then goes back into twin separates)
my questions.

A. will this work?
B. will it still have a nice note?
c.legal noise ( has twin magna flow 2.5'' mufflers 9x4''

if its a big no no. i cant afford a single. and will go n/a but wont be happy about it.
simple drawing of what i mean not to scale.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6731/78702610.jpg

Fair enough but eyes pop when they see under the bonnet of my 400rwhp single turbo surf. We are working on another single turbo vehicle at the moment. It made 300kw through an auto at 12psi with a holset and is getting upgraded to a TO4Z. It will make eyes pop. You are going to have pipes going everywhere. Did my photos come through to your email? Cheers

You'll be fine with your project and good luck on it! The reason the single turbo is preferred is it'll cause less heat and more simplicity than a twin turbo, and the heat is what you'll less likely have to deal with. But twin turbo have their advantage as well.

yeah i got a few ideas brewing in my mind :) trying to get the tight radius bends to make up my manifolds. im keen :)... going to modify a intake plenum aswell bit of self advertisement to other mad kids that want stuff done, that's the idea of the build to promote my own welding business.. ill post up all my stuff so everyone gets a idea :) post up picks of your lux ??