Anyone find any turbo manifolds for the SC400 yet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Myself and Martydaman1 are working on some as I type. They will feature equal length individual runners, and join at the turbo with a hand made collector.

What car will your 1UZ be fitted into Kaze?

MKIV supra. I'm assuming if you're doing them for an SC400 that there will be enough room for my car. And if not, I'll make it work. Any timeframe/pricing information? PM me if necessary.

Chris.

JDMfantasy- I see you are loacted in WI...I am very interetsted in a turbo set up for my sc400...I take it your manifold set up is for a single turbo config??

Im a new guy here but im comming over from the supra and mr2 community, i have a mkiii with a 1JZ...

My new project is going to be a stroked out,turboed sc400 drift project....

Im very interetsed in talking to you..Im located in stillwater MN....

Thanks
Josh

They're made for a twin setup, and will definetly get you closer to your goal than anything else out there can. They should be finished up tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.
They were built using the A70 supra bay, which seems to be the tightest of all the UZ ( supras, lexus..) bays.

Attachments

• IMG_7356.JPG
    IMG_7356.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7366.JPG
    IMG_7366.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
Probably not...the motor and car are two different shops. A jig was made based off of the mk3 body. They are a tight fit in the mk3 body, whereas the mk4 has a bit more room. They are made to fit around the AC as well, so everyone can benefit, not just the hard core stripped out folks. You will see these mounted in an mk4 bay however real soon.

Were working on it!! It seems like there's always something that comes up. But no need to worry...they will be finished up very soon. I promise. pics will be posted as soon as possible.

As promised, pics of UZ turbo mani's. Only tacked for now. The passenger side is being buttoned up as we speak.

Turbomanifolds2.jpg

Turbomanifolds4.jpg

Turbomanifolds3.jpg

Turbomanifolds6.jpg

I know you've seen these Kaze, but for everyone else, these are the headers we've come up with. Test fit will be done within the next few days and will be followed by final weld. The collectors will be worked over as you can see along with any needed adjustments.

566654.jpg

jgvvb.jpg

turbomanifolds5.jpg

turbomanifolds6.jpg