Anyone find any turbo manifolds for the SC400 yet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
They have designed to fit around AC, PS and clear both the hood and strut towers. Final fitment should be done within the next week and we'll go from there.

A few more pics mounted on the motor. We will be rerouting the outer loop to the inside of the inner loop (if that makes any sense:boggled: ) to give us a tighter package. look for more pics to come.

As they are now, no. Once we wrap reroute the outermost loop, then maybe. We have a 1UZ sitting in an mk3 right now, so we'll let you know.

that design looks really good. and if it fits in the a70 that will work for me as the ae86 engine bay is a bit wider then the supra.

i would also like to know what the price is. thanks and good work

That design seems to be completely abandoned and now there is a log style manifold with a $2500 price tag. So much for an afordable solution.

That design seems to be completely abandoned and now there is a log style manifold with a $2500 price tag. So much for an afordable solution.

The previous design will not fit inside the engine bay, not even close. That is why it was abandoned. There was no way to make it fit even with modifications to the design. Take a look at the engine bay of an SC with the V8 in it...Thise headers would never clear. That is why Eric went with the design Frank made for me. All I can tell you is that the headers fit well and work exceptionally well.

Ryan

do you know if he still has these laying around, i have a tube chassis celica and i'd love to install them in the car. Dont worry i can make them fit.

I told you so. So Eric is JDMFantasy? Because Eric from TTC was banned few times in here already.

JDMFantasy is not Eric. He is a guy that does fab for Eric. At least that is what I have gathered off SF.com

SC400TT: Believe me I know the whole story. Just trying to keep these guys from beating a dead horse. I am getting tired of seeing products being hyped before they have even been strapped to a running car. I have been in the car business for a few years and can't believe all the bs that gets slung around on parts that are still in R&D. But your headers look great and are fully functional. At $2500 I will be building my own though.