Turbo Calculator and Maps

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Perhaps its my mistakes. I try to play around with the turbos. The result stated I can run 1000 bhp with a T3....... The diagram should the efficiency is right on the island. Anyone have this type of result?

Perhaps its my mistakes. I try to play around with the turbos. The result stated I can run 1000 bhp with a T3....... The diagram should the efficiency is right on the island. Anyone have this type of result?

User error :suspect:

If you notice there are 8 RPM points on the tables. Each point corresponds to a red dot shown on whatever map(s) you select. Depending on your choices you may get one or two low RPM points on a T3 map with peak power being 1000 but you do NOT get 1000hp on a T3 map. Not happening.

Try again... make sense?

Check this link. I just through on some number for comparision. Included maps for GT4708, GT4718 and a T3 super 60.

Notice the first 2 maps show all the points where the T3 map shows only 5000rpm with 1psi of boost and 24.2 lbs/min airflow (240hp or so) and 5500rpm with 16.9psi boost and 53.4 lbs/min (530hp or so). The pressure ratio on the T3 maps is shown correctly but the map is maxed out at 40lbs so it is OFF the map.

http://www.squirrelpf.com/turbocalc...urbo_n=1&map_sel0=52&map_sel1=123&map_sel2=79

graph.php

I'm new to turbo's so I've been reading tons of stuff over the last few weeks and I've finally figured out the basics of reading these maps, but still not to sure that I am feeding the right numbers into these calculators.
Do most of you use .5 BSFC for the 1UZ (I've checked several forums and nobody seems to know the actual number)?
How do you know what to put in for max boost rpm and min boost rpm (If these are just preferences, then I need opinions what to aim for on a daily driver)?
And I've been using the volumetric efficiency and intake temp numbers JBrady used in the post above, but now I'm wondering if those VE numbers are for a built UZ rather than a stock one. Can anyone point me to stock VE numbers?
The calculator is handy, but I'm afraid I am falling victim to the 'Garbage In = Garbage Out' theory and I'd really like to learn to use it right.