Stroker Cranks

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Actually i am working very close with an engine builder right now to massage the Tundra Crank from 3.31" stroke to possible 3.75" stroke. If you can get that stroke in the 4.7 liter motor, then the cubic automatically jump to 5.55 liter. However, if the crank is used on the 3uzfe, then we would achieve 4.95 liter http://www.lextreme.com/stroke.html As for rods, we will be using Chevy after market high performance rods. Chevy rods are very cheap..... Forged H Bean is about $400. We need to modify the stock crank slight for fit the Chevy rods.

i think its a lot easier to strap in an ls1 (as i am planning to do) that can do 450rwhp easily N/A more torque... programmable pcm... emissions and such...

I am telling you guys, aftermarket ECU offers so much more tuning. I think that is why his stroker numbers are lower then they should be. Did he even compensate the ECU for the new volumetric efficiency? 11:1 compared to 12.5:1 could be a TON of power. I'd need to see a dyno sheet to know exactly how much but 100hp doesn't seem that far off once everything is tuned correctly.

highlander: Go ahead and get your LS1, I'll stick to an engine that can rev quicker, but that's just me. Let us know if you're happy with all the work and post up some timeslips when you get it going.

-Steve