Stroker Rod

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yes! Its finally here after 4 months. We are very excited to get this project going. These rods will go to my LS400 with 5.2L stroker. Bore and Stroke to bring the 4.0 to 5.2L. Check out these beautiful rods. They are lighter then stock rods. Stock rods weighting in 628 grams with rod bolts and my rods weighting in 470 grams without bolts. I had a set of 3/8" rod bolts but I can not find it. These rods will be perfect for N/A and high rev application.

Here are couple of pictures:

Our community gain alot of knowledge since May 2004. Nothing solid yet, but we estimate about 25-35 rwhp gain and 55-60 rwtq with stock everything.

My goal for this stroker kit is for myself and personally use and if work out ok, then I will make it available to the public at a very affordable price. Unlike other claim mega cubic inches. Our is very conservative. One other goal for this stroker is street application. Excellent lower end and burn tires from light to light along with simi high compression (10.5:1 or 11:1). For clearance issues we made the rods slightly smaller and skinner and of course lighter too.

The intention is for the 99.9% of Lexus owners wanting some gunt when rebuild their high milage engine.

Our stroker rods as like our h beam were made with different application in mind. Here are two additional pictures. The first one is our heavy duty h beam rods and second picture demonstrate offset of the stroker rod. By the way proper offset is in both version of the rods.

Once again, this stroker is for my personal use until its proven with some pre and post dyno then we can make it available for the general public. I will be the gunea pig. These rods can take some boost. As being conservative and don't want to be a loud mouth like someone we know. I would say around 15 psi is the max we recommend. My final goal is to run it with M112 with 6-9 psi. As for bore and stroke, its most likely be 3.75"(bore) and 3.60" (stroke). Once again, we decided on those numbers based on some solid data we have. In order to get 3.75" we will be installing new sleeves and precisely engineer a special forged pistons that will take all potential issues in consideration such as compression height, ring gaps, piston face, pin size, piston roof and other clearance issues. So its not as easy as calling Ross and tell them a job number and re-order it. This is a brand new designed piston specifically for our stroker application.

By the way, doesn't the picture looks great? My photography skills are getting better.

David, glad to hear you clarify up front that the proper offset is in these rods....

Will the block for this stroker be the 1UZ or 2UZ? Which crankshaft are you using?

We can use both cranks. However it much widely available 1uzfe crank and block so we most likely to use 1uzfe crank and 1uzfe block. We hate to see 2uzfe block without crank laying for years and knowing that I was responsible for it might not be a good thing. We try to conserve and use whatever available and utlize everything to its max without wasting parts. There also seem to have a great following for the 1uzfe engine. However when resleeving it doesnt really matter which engine (1uzfe, 1uzfe vvti or 3uzfe). This kit also will work on the 2uzfe block too. Bring the 4.7L to 5.2 WITHOUT Resleeving.

how much hp/tq would you guess a 1uz with this kit would make with 15psi? also would there be a possability of stonger rods in the future for crazy people who want more boost?

Standard 1uzfe (3.44 plus .02" over) will generate 4.44 liters. I am sure the rods are very strong and able to handle more boost. However, we want to be humble and conservative so we dont want to make un-sustantial claims.

However for my personal application, I would like to do the followings:

* 5.2 Liter Stroker with 6 bolt main
* 1.25" (I)/1.50" (E) oversize valves
* Mild head port
* Stage II cams
* M112 6 psi.
* Rush headers (courtesy of AndrewK from Thailand)

whats up david, i finally got my dang username/pass. My LS is fixed again and was reading on strokers, with a V1 on 1uz, will stock compression due fine? or would i benefit by increasing compression SLIGHTLY, maybe
10.5/1 since i plan not to go higher than 10lb.

SO David,I'm taking that this will fit the SC,LS 400 first generation 1UZ's..without resleving,just add your rods and expect what?or is there new pistons, etc etc involved..?basiclly what i'm getting at..is if your 1UZ is in perfect running order and you want more power..change the rods and there you are..am i correct in saying that this is so..?cheers all

BIG,

It is not as simple as ABC. Having stroker rods doesnt mean u have a stroker. You would need stroker crank and special pistons.

Im pretty sure you need to resleeve here unless those sleeves where for another project of david's
And is this kit buyable yet? I have a 1UZ sitting in my room its hard not to tinker with it every time i walk by i need some real parts.