Stroker Rods

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone interested of getting some stroker rods? I plan to order some custom made rods. They are Forged H Beam with ARP 7/16 bolts. I can not disclose the price. However, here are the specs:

BE Bore Size: 1.771"
Thickness (BE) .902"
CC: 5.850"
SE Bore Size: .826"

These rods are for a stroker. I plan to stroke a 4.7L to 5.1 or so. Your 4.0 will get 4.3 or the 4.3 will get 4.7L. Our plan is to do an offset crank grind for the longer stroke. Basically you will get about .4 Liter extra. I will be ordering two sets (one for me and one for my friend) so please let me know. PM me please.

Toysmre helped me to do some Desktop dyno on this stroker. This is a 4.0 1ZFE with 5.1L stroker. The graphs below are the the 4.7L 2uzfe block with 3.6 stroke with stock compression of 10.4 with stock heads and other parts. This is just a block swap.

Stock: 257hp/264tq
Stroke: 264hp/333tq

Here is the graph:

Nice! Nice! Nice! I wish I could go for this and a set of low compression pistons. But I'll need to save them for the body kit, complete car paint, brake upgrades, and some tires. They're too much to handle.

I'm scratching my head and don't know which should be the priorities...:tongue2: For burning the rubber down the street, I'm actually having the turbo system being an ongoing project.

5.1L stroker: the 4.7L 2uzfe block with 3.6 stroke -

Stock: 257hp/264tq
Stroke: 264hp/333tq

Rods:

BE Bore Size: 1.771"
Thickness (BE) .902"
CC: 5.850"
SE Bore Size: .826"

<>

What is the HP / RPM ratings for these ?

What bearings will these run ?

3.5 is just about the perfect Stroke length for Street / Strip.

The AMC/AMX 360 runs 3.44" Stroke - makes great R's in a 'Brutal Fashion'.

FORD Cobra is in @ 3.5" Stroke