Slave cylinder (pulling out my hair)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kollide

Okay I am looking for suggestions I have been pouring over this forum looking at my options and I just don't know everyone has such custom clutch setup. I will be running a stage 3 3vze "push-type" pressure plate and clutch so a seemingly "stock" looking setup with the exception of the 6 puck. The flywheel will have the physical dimensions, appearance, and weight as a 7mgte flywheel. I am running a w58 with Ed's (www.v-eight.com) adapter and the u1 1uzfe auto bellhousing if that helps. This is gonna be an N/A engine stock everything. There are several options I just need to get suggestions on the bearing that is most compatible with my pressure plate. As always let me just say this is going into a corolla so once its in it will be a pain to take out. So reliability is essential, but compatibility is equally as important.

Thanks for the input this is essentially the last piece in the drivetrain puzzle.

Last edited:
yeah I was thinking about that

actually it worked quite well I received a cad file and had a local machine shop make it. I did have to make a very slight adjustment to the bolt pattern. If I decide to go with the t-56 setup though I will be replacing the inner shoulder plate (centering plate?) with your plate.

my concern with the t-56 is that it has a flat face bearing which howe users had problems with.

quoted from another thread

"The bearing that is on the Howe unit is flat faced designed for older style finger clutches and some diaphram clutches with the fingers curved for a flat face bearing,you need to use a radius faced bearing for diaprahm pressure plates"

My pressure plate will look similar to the affected pressure plate.

http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12803&highlight=howe+bearing

I am heavily leaning toward the t-56 I just want to have that concern put to rest.

Last edited: