T56 slave cylinder adapter/spacer plate thickness for 1UZ+W58 swao?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

halik

I'm doing a 1UZ swap on my '77 Celica GT coupe. I already have the bell housing adapter plate to connect the W58 to 1UZ auto bell housing. I'm planning on using the Camaro T56 Slave/TOB for the clutch.

Does anybody know how far out from the base of the transmission does the T56 Slave Cyl have to be spaced out to work in this layout?

Best to measure your own setup. We have a base setup with hydraulic bearing (different bearing) which we use but still measure every single install. Get out your rule and check it yourself.

Best to measure your own setup. We have a base setup with hydraulic bearing (different bearing) which we use but still measure every single install. Get out your rule and check it yourself.

Do you know how much the T56 need to be "compressed" when installed from the fully stroke position when not on vehicle?

If it is fully comressed then let out 2mm, will that be enough? when the friction plates wear the clutch fingers will be moving back further.

What amount of travel between engaged and disengaged - 10mm or so?
Tempted to saw a spy hole in the side of the bell!

I allow 8-10mm of freeplay. The clutches I use have around 8 mm of finger height difference between a new plate and a worn plate. I use complete custom bells most of the time so have a spy hole. Cheers

If it is fully comressed then let out 2mm, will that be enough? when the friction plates wear the clutch fingers will be moving back further.

What amount of travel between engaged and disengaged - 10mm or so?
Tempted to saw a spy hole in the side of the bell!

The first time we attempted using the t56 bearing we just cut a big window in the bottom of the bellhousing so we could see what's going on.