What Master and slave cylinder has anyone used for 1uzfe conversions?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B2200Lexus

Running a 1uzfe, custom bellhousing, w55.

Intermittent shifting problems (clutch must be fully depressed) (has been bled and rebled)

Running a Mazda B2200 Master cylinder, and i believe a supra slave. Is this the cause of my problems?

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

I'm using a Hilux master and slave cylinder.

If you're having shifting problems, and you've tried to increase piston stroke, make sure that you've adjusted the master cylinder piston stroke (screwed rod between pedal and master cylinder) so that with your foot off the clutch the piston can return home and allow the slave cylinder to bleed back into the reservoir.
A quick test is to try and press the slave cylinder piston in (by hand with your foot off the clutch). If you can't then you've adjusted the master cylinder incorrectly. If that's the case, you can usually adjust the home position of the clutch pedal out so that you regain the bleed return...

Sounds like no enough throw on the slave...just get it sleeved down a step to increase the ratio and therefore the throw. Should only set you back $20 or so.

We had a slave cylinder resized today for a hilux which needed a bit more travel. resized from 13/16 to 5/8 with the slave length increased as well. It will be fitted in the morning - cheers