Short runner manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ah S*** justin tommorow is to late, we'll be leaving 7:00am for 24h Le-Mans race in france.
(YIPPIE Beer and judd v10 powered LM P1 cars: the best combo on earth)

will check in tonight because I'm very curious about the way you mounted the fuel rails, that was my biggest brain buster, I couldn;t find a way to do it neatly so I opted to redesing the manifold/intercooler so I could fit it in its original position.

grtz Thomas

Justin you can eaily solder them up using, durafix brazing rods. if you then tap again it's even stronger than the original cast alloy stuff of toyota manifolds.

M10 seems a bit daft.

grtz Thomas

No time mate, caps heads will be fine....overkill for sure but a simple matter to drill out plenum holes...already done in fact :)

If i can just find where my little girl has hidden the digi cam i'll have a pic up soon :)

Looks good Justen, eagerly waiting for dyno results........

The stock plenum bolts on? Im sure you checked this and the picture must be deceiving, but it lookes like the left to right bore spacing looks larger then the stock speed.....

Is the height the same as stock?

Yeah made for stock plenum and is pretty well stock height as well.....as straight bolt in as i could make it. Will be for sale soon if dyno results are encouraging

Another pic of the final installation....with all the covers on etc it's even more stealth. If i went back to the stock fuel crossover you could fit the front covers as well and you'd never know the lower manifold had been modded...a plus for you smog restricted types :)

finalinstall.jpg

Just got back froma road tune...holy ****,, butt dyno says big difference :)

Pulls strongly to 6500rpm and still feels nice and clean out to 7000rpm so i'm thinking the dyno is gonna show some great hp gains. Tune was sweet,, just needed a slight fuel pressure tweak.

Idle is still very high though so not sure what's going on there? I was pretty thorough is checking for vac leaks but guess i'll have to go over it all again.

At the same wastegate setting that gave 12 - 12.5 psi i now get 11psi so definitely some increase in flow.

So,, pretty much all good thus far :)

You probably do this anyway Justen, but if you have not, get a piece of tube the size of your intake connector and weld in a plate and pressure fitting to the tube, then put in in the intake connector, crank the air compressor into it, that will find any leaks you have!

A velocity stack is usually longer than a normal manifold runner to get the flow right.

In this case the runner is much shorter than stock so theoretically it should produce more bottom end.