Rod Millen SC400 Intake System Vs. Injen short ram intake

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jago

Gday all,
I have a 92 sc400 and I'm looking for an air intake. The Rod Millen and Injen seem to be the only two intakes that make a product for sc400's. The Rod Millen seems to be just a large pod or cone, where as the injen is a full system. Which of the two gives the best performance increases.
What kind of air intake systems do others have and what kind of power increases did you get. Providing funds are endless what would be my best option for a 92 sc400. Also do air intakes actually improve fuel efficiently?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers

Honestly I dont think either one would be a good choice. You can make one with half of the price and better performance. Check out... their are few guys get real cool air from it. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Damien that is a good link, but a scoop air duct under the headlight flowing directly to a cold air box intake would be the best intake over stock in my opinion. Those tests were conducted on the stock air duct under the headlight, I wonder if more air being available to the intake would change those test results. I currently have the injen intake myself, with a box and filter pod intake, but have also created a scoop under the headlight to push more air thru and directly into the air filter compartment.. If your going to change out the intake you need to go all the way with it and then test, not just one peice with the rest being all stock... I would love to see other tests done with full intake alterations....

I really think my intake performs better then stock...