SC400 Manual Conversion Help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BARRY

I have a few items, and was hoping some of you could guide me

These are what I currently have:
1992 SC400
7M R154 transmission
1J R154 bellhousing
TTE Adapter plate
SupraRunner Flywheel for R154

my question is could i piece together a driveshaft or do i have to go full custom? Also i believe i can use any R154 clutch with the SupraRunner flywheel?

is it possible to mix and match auto/manual supra/sc400 driveshafts to make one that'll work? also has anybody been able to get the TTE adapter working with the R154? it seems most people are going the V160 route or custom bellhousing.

its been about 3 years of parts gathering now and i'm just going to get this conversion done asap by a local shop i trust.

im just doing my conversion at the moment and im about %99 sure the original sc400 tail shaft is junk cause it doesnt bolt together in the middle like the 6cyl ones.
pretty sure a tt auto or manual one will be the closest thing you'll get to bolting up straight away.
im pretty sure the tt auto yoke is the same as a manual one.

im just doing my conversion at the moment and im about %99 sure the original sc400 tail shaft is junk cause it doesnt bolt together in the middle like the 6cyl ones.
pretty sure a tt auto or manual one will be the closest thing you'll get to bolting up straight away.
im pretty sure the tt auto yoke is the same as a manual one.

do you have the same hardware items as i do for your swap?

im using
r154
sc400 bellhousing with eds desighn adaptor plate
tilton slave cylinder
extreme or alloy race flywheel
extreme ceramic heavy duty clutch
same but differant ;)

the plate i'm using is about 1inch thick or so.

i read the transmission bracket maybe we could reuse the automatic one but flip it backwards? or was that only for v160's?