Save your money!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Recently we have heard a daylight robbery for a set of partial twin turbo headers at $2,500. I am arranging some with my supplier in China. I am going to make a set of mild steel headers for the UZFE and they are be either twin or single setup. It will be made with stainless steel and hand tig weld. We want to make sure the quality is job one.

Secondly, we would warrenttee for 2 years from any cracks or defects. Yes, I want to make them available to our members and save our members some money. We will offer them only $600 a set. That is right. Its only 1/4 of the price and double the protection.

I will have some pictures once the prototype is done from China. I am fired up! By the way.. No log style..... 4-2-1 with V band. This LIAR open his dirty mouth and bark at everyone with a God like syndrome.

:arms: Hooray! Finally, some real stuffs & real price will happen. 1UZ turbo twin headers will be at an affordable price. Can I call half them half manifolds for half of the price with double protection? No condoms can be better than this.

This guy can not even make his own headers and need to borrow the design from someone else. What a joke and claiming its from his company (however he edited that statement already) but still a joke. Now he thinks he is on top of the world.

nice... thats more like it.. 2500 was outrageous, @600 that is very affordable for those who want to go FI. Cant wait to see the prototype. :Eyecrazy:

djeez for that kind of money, I could get a solidworks file made up and bend the headers in one piece on a cnc, times 5 sets

I don't know what manufacturing proces is on these but just out of interest

why welded from mandrel bends?
A company a visit a lot has just recieved a nice NA VW boxer engine from the USA that should go into an porsche speedster, even those manifold are welded from mandrel bends,

Why, I'm on the other side of ther world and everyone seems to bend stainless from one length per header over here (UK and Holland)

is there a reason for this? I presume a one piece bend thing is better than a welded together jobby no matter what quality the welding is.~
the question is just out of interest not to say it's bad or something

nice job david to get something availeble!

grtz Thomas

i have a hook up in china, i might get it cheaper then that, if u want me to look into it let me know, dont want to eat off your plate if u dont want me too...

Thanks Justen,

I am determined to finish this headers. I have support from few of our senior staffs. We will make it out of Stainless Steel 321. We are seeking for the best material, good design, affordable prices and extended warrenttee.

Lex, if you need to set up a pre order to afford setting this up let us know.

I've been thinking about doing a cheap twin setup with mostly other turbo car parts (twin 1g eclipse side mounts, 1g bov's, e3 16g's, ect beacuse I have 2 dsm parts cars), and theres no way I want to spend 2500$ on just the headers. Thats more than I've ever seen charged for even Porsche headers.

For 600$ most of us could afford to get in on that, then if they decided not to sell, sell the headers and make most of the money back. Only thing I request is that it needs to fit around a/c & p/s. Didn't buy a lexus so I could feel like I'm driving a base model honda.

Sounds very interesting.
4-2-1 manifoils is giving the best spool up and hp below 6000rpm.

What pipe dimension are you making them in?

any time frame? is it limited or a forever production? i wont be able to afford a GT series turbo, but will I be able to put a large garrett T3/T4 single easily?

wow that sounded really uneducated.

what I meant was, I dont think I will be able to throw in over 1k for a turbo. I was looking at a Garrett T3/T04S 60-1 Trim. Its a 4bolt. Now my last turbo car never involved V bands. So how exactly do I get a V band to mate with the 4 bolt compressor housing?

A v-band clamp simply clamps two flanges together. If you wanted the turbo immediately after a v-band. You would weld a v-band flange onto a turbine entry flange.

1306176.jpg

1306177.jpg

Got it now?

321 eh? Somebody's planning for some super high temps then! 321 is much more corrosion resistant & is much stronger at high temperatures than 304 is.

AFA turbo's, you can use whatever you want to bolt on it. Because you're doing your pre-turbo piping, you can concieveably weld on any turbine entry flange<s> you wish to put on there. It's not set in stone like your 3s-gte manifold was set to a CT26 turbine entry.