Realistic RWHP numbers if I supercharge?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Boostage

I was looking at the FIv8 registry and the numbers are all over the place.

I currently have a Haltech e6k standalone that I will use.+ a good tuner.
Now, if I get a 1st gen 1uz and an r154 tranny. and an m90 or m112 (yes I know they are different) what can I realistically expect on a non intercooled setup? I assume I cant go higher than 8psi on the m90 and 10psi on the m112 because of heat.

But what could I expect? might even do headers.

add water/meth inj. and you could run 12psi on that m90 and 18 on m112! check out rush headers at rushimports.au. m112 w/ 5speed at 10psi w/ stock cams you should see 400bhp+ depends how aggressive your tune is. What ride is this going in?

Last edited:
In my experience your estimates are about right. I have done one with a M112 on 8 psi through a set of log headers and got just over 200RWkw with intake temps over 60degrees Celsious. The thing went well(search MS112). I also recommend bigger injectors as I have seen too many ( of other peoples ) pop when forced. Cheers

I have a Harrop HE112 on a Richwood manifold on a 1990 1UZ, runs about 10 pounds non intercooled, custom extractors, 7MGTE injectors (black), Autronic SMC, standard throttle body with traction control butterfly removed, recently dyno tuned at 300rwhp on a Mainline bolt on dyno.

I made about 350RWHP on the dyno with about 8psi with my Vortech supercharger. Trapping at 106MPH in the 1/4 mile.

I now trap at between 112 and 114 so guessing about 400RWHP. Ditched the intercooler for water/methanol injection so I'm making about 11psi now.

Auto transmission BTW. Lots of other mods though.

KC