334 RWHP Single Turbo-Stevechumo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Those rwhp numbers are still very low? On 16psi i made 535rwhp and on 22psi i would expect well over 600rwhp...something is not right?

(disclaimer - yes i know you can't just compare boost level but the disparity is so great and US dynos are well know for reading higher than our dynodynamics)

The dyno that I went to is Dynojet that always reads low. There's other type of dyno called "Mustang Dyno" that reads high like crank hp. An example would be a lot of Supra 2JZGTE running 15 psi of boost only average 380 rwhp on this Dynojet. Another factor could be I'm running only on 91 octane gas, so that would account for low rwhp. I'm not an expert in dyno, but I also feel my tuning is not very efficient yet. The car runs rich.

dynojets always read higher than inertia braked dynos but whatever, you have issues whether they be tuning or some physical restriction in the system and i just want you to find it/them and enjoy the extra 100hp that will be unleashed :)

Hey Stevechumo, just wanted to correct you on the dyno comparisons, the dynojet reads alot higher than a Mustang dyno like Justen said. The Mustang dyno is "loaded" dyno unlike the Dynojet.

A supra at 17psi with a 6 speed should be doing way more than that on a Dynojet dyno if its thru a single turbo.

Im glad you got your car goin up again and hopefully you can get it tuned right and get thosee 500hp at high boost . Keep us posted.:)

I got mixed feeling about Dyno machines. I'm not alone in this. :confused: Those 6-7 Supra guys at this same dyno session complaining this Dynojet reads 13% lower than what they should have. They showed their dynoed numbers previously that are averagely 13% more than this Dyno numbers. They said the tach wasn't hooked up so it's not correct. I must have my car retuned very soon, though. I'd expect at least 380 rwhp at 14 psi with 91 octane gas.

But even the dyno number is low, my car breaks traction easily and got torque-steer horribly when launching. That's the power right there. :p

You need a bigger turbo!
Bigger is better. Size does matter, right? LOL. Actually, my turbo now is a T67 and it's right on the edge of being laggy. And I had boost creep to 22 psi one time, while I only aimed for 15 psi. I had to adjust the boost controller down to 15 psi. I think 22 psi is more than what the engine can handle for now, but 17 psi sounds right to me. :D