question about forum

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

motoracer47

Im having an issue, and I cannot figure out what im doing wrong.

I am logged in, and I have triple checked the settings in user cp, but no matter what, on almost every thread I read, in posts that reference a picture, there is no picture there. There are a few pictures at the end of the thread, that show pictures that have nothing to do with what the post they are attached to is talking about. ( ie: in this picture, you can see where the 20 pin plug is pushed through the grommet to get into blah blah blah, and the picture is a coil-over being installed?) Also, links to other threads in posts dont link to the right thread.

Am I high? :p this is the only forum this is happening to me on. most of the stuff im looking at on here isnt that old....??

btw. my default browser is chrome, but ive tried with explorer and mozzila..all the same.

We had a major crash of the forum last August/Sept due to malware, and once the database was rebuilt, and we came back online, we found all the pics had been lost. (not actually lost - they're still out there, and as you noticed, tend to reappear randomly in new threads, in the wrong place which adds to the confusion.) Our webmaster has been working on the problem, but until now, there's no solution.

So if you're having problems viewing pics in posts that are older than October 2009, that's what the problem is.

Ahh, that would explain it. damn spammers...that sucks, but chit happens. Goodluck to the webmaster, im sure figuring these things out are not easy!

thanks for the reply

No problem, and I was just about to say welcome to Lextreme, because I noticed your low post count, but then I saw your join date!

LOL...yea, I tend to stalk the forum from time to time, but Ive never really had anything really meaningful to add, and I always find the info I'm looking for in searching, hence the low post count.

got a quick question for ya...

I was going to make a post, but im not sure if I should put the post in the electrical forum, the fuel ignition...(fiat forum) or the swap forum.

the post was going to show a scan of the Toyota technician training book that I have for: Engine Control Systems 1,..basically offering scans of any sections that anyone wants. being its for the stock ECM, what forum do you think I should put that in?