Pic's of my gm 6/71 on my 1uz :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rx7 s1 1uz

i got my 671 supercharger and manifold yesterday had to sit it on top to see what it looked like :) . still need to get it all polished and add my bugcatcher on top.

and if any 1 has any good ideas for a injector setup and fuel rail. here is my problem in pic #3 i have only got 60 mm between the manifold and the top plate that the 671 sits on (note you can add approx 5mm down to were the injector seat is) and then to top it of in the middle were the rocket cover bulges out it only clears by 20 mm (can angle the manifold top plate to make it to approx 30-35mm

would need to use something around 550cc injectors as i am looking at around 23-25 psi im guessing it will end up around the 700 hp mark

Im in New Zealand and i know that there is a maximum hight that you can have a engine component sticking though your bonnet (i know its in relation to your window hight) iv asked LTSA and few other places but no 1 can seem 2 give me a answer for it. if anyone in New Zealand can help me with the answer to that it would be a grate help (so that i can get a cert for it)

You may have to put another spacer plate under the existing spacer. The new spacer would be the minimum outline required to fit onto the manifold so it wouldn't interfere with the injectors, and it would space the existing plate up high enough to clear your injectors and fuel rail.

Or ..... you could get ingenious and try to remote mount the injectors & rail, out away from the SC, and just connect small SS tubing or high grade flex tubing to them and plumb this tubing into the injector ports (as is usually done with LPG injectors.)

You may have to put another spacer plate under the existing spacer. The new spacer would be the minimum outline required to fit onto the manifold so it wouldn't interfere with the injectors, and it would space the existing plate up high enough to clear your injectors and fuel rail.

Or ..... you could get ingenious and try to remote mount the injectors & rail, out away from the SC, and just connect small SS tubing or high grade flex tubing to them and plumb this tubing into the injector ports (as is usually done with LPG injectors.)

yer that could be a option to look at, at first i wont to see if i can sort some kind of side feed setup, sr20 side feed injectors etc if anyone has some measurements/heights of any side feed injectors would be good thananks

Yeah and a forward facing camera so you can what's in front of you.

This'll be one car with better rear vision than forward vision.

I hope that engine has some very tough internals.

How are you going to cool the air temps.

Those old blowers aren't known for the efficiency.

a few more pic's of the scoop i have got for it. zuffen i got a set of argo con-rods from you, along with some forged pistons that i will get soon. got ARP headstuds. will be getting head work, cams, ARP bolts all round, oil jets etc nothing will be looked over. but mostly working on the car at the moment in the middle of the role cage, got the coil overs all done, upgrading all suspension and brakes at the moment.

as for cooling it. planning on a water to Air intercooler along with a Water/meth injection. i plan on installing the water/meth injection on top of the supercharger so that the water/meth mix will go onto the rotors and help create a tighter clearance between the rotors to help increase the efficiency a little bit.

and fitting the tv and camera so i can see where im going lol. As long as it looks cool and goes hard, not seeing where i am going is k

Umm? Don't they run some injectors in bug catcher ??Along with normal position ??

Some Ev6 injectors with longer extensions to fuel rail ??
Or what we did to an MX6 motor.. As said we removed top O ring and crimped some braided hose to injectors to remote fuel rail...
We used 85Lb Rochester injectors... With injector cups to hold them in there.. You may not have the room though??
The Ev6 injectors are skinny which may help ???