Quick pic of the engine bay, not finished

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That is a nice looking intake Drifty...You got the cold air intake box going on too...Curious, where does the in coming air flow come from? The wheel well or the front lower of the car?

That is a beefy looking strut tower bar ... I've never seen one that stout looking...I am sure you get no body flex with that monster...

It almost looks like you have no cooling fans...That is a tight front engine fit against the radiator... You must have electric flat cooling fans...

maybe it's the look shape and size of the engine
or maybe everyone on here is just meticulous about their work, but in every 1UZ swap I've seen here, the engine looks so at home in the engine bay. It seems to fit beautifully in anything.

Looks great!

That is a nice looking intake Drifty...You got the cold air intake box going on too...Curious, where does the in coming air flow come from? The wheel well or the front lower of the car?

That is a beefy looking strut tower bar ... I've never seen one that stout looking...I am sure you get no body flex with that monster...

It almost looks like you have no cooling fans...That is a tight front engine fit against the radiator... You must have electric flat cooling fans...

The cold air box is excellent, well sealed and feed only air from outside the engine bay.From behind the headlights, ive cut alot of intakes for good airflow to the filter,but without water gettin in.

The fan is on the front of the radiator so its really tidy and works well

Nice strut brace aye ;)

might be a silly question but is the top halfe of the manifold turned around 180 degrees? did that just bolt straight on? i might look at this for my non intercoolled supercharger setup. looking for the shortest possable way from charger to throttle body.

might be a silly question but is the top halfe of the manifold turned around 180 degrees? did that just bolt straight on? i might look at this for my non intercoolled supercharger setup. looking for the shortest possable way from charger to throttle body.

Sure is, we turned it around to suit the airbox and to help clear other things. Bolts right up! just need to change the throttle cable etc.

VERY nice and clean!! I'd like to see pics side by side of a std one... I would put money on the conversion being neater... Top job, conversions can be easy but keeping them tidy as yours is is something else.. Very nice....

VERY nice and clean!! I'd like to see pics side by side of a std one... I would put money on the conversion being neater... Top job, conversions can be easy but keeping them tidy as yours is is something else.. Very nice....

Heres an average cellphone pic of the last engine, a worked m20 2.5 with around 185hp. It was very clean before as well haha so im keeping with that theme.

Thanks for your comments :)