1UZ - W58 Adaptor plate Teaser Pic.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

Ive been working on the idea of putting togather a compete kit to fit a 1uz into a mk3 supra, both pre and post 89 along with turbo or non turbo.(w58, R154) the first magor milestone has been reached. my first adaptor has been cut today.

These are for sale although i havent settled on price. but if anyone is intrested let me know

1uz-w58adapter1.jpg

Im working on R154 adaptors next and Flywheels after that.

a 1uz supra kit will be adaptor, flywheel, and mounts made by chris (cjsupra90)

do you know if the sc300 and the ma70 w58 are the same? I'd rather use a w58 cause i'm not looking for a lot of power. I hear w-series are decently stout.

do you know if the sc300 and the ma70 w58 are the same? I'd rather use a w58 cause i'm not looking for a lot of power. I hear w-series are decently stout.

i Belive after you take the Bellhousing off they are the same. aside from shifter i think, although i havent personally confermed this although i know someone who had one laying around, ill ask if he still has it and take a look.

yes i believe the W58 is plenty for most peoples needs, im planning on supercharging my 1uz with the W58, so that will be my next test of its power holding abilitys.

No, they are different externally... Besides what jake said about the bellhousing, the tail shaft and tailshaft housing is totally different and the shifter is in a totally different spot (remote on the SC trans)

Depending on what chassis your trying to use it for would dictate which trans you would want....

So this is the bell housing adapter only right? So that means I'll still be using my 1uz bell mated to a W58 correct?

If that's the case, will the sc300/a80 w58 will work?

Sorry for all the questions, but i want to know for sure to see if I can afford to buy all this stuff.

So this is the bell housing adapter only right? So that means I'll still be using my 1uz bell mated to a W58 correct?

If that's the case, will the sc300/a80 w58 will work?

Sorry for all the questions, but i want to know for sure to see if I can afford to buy all this stuff.

Yes, that is what Jake's adapter is.... You will use the 1uz auto bellhousing and the adapter will bolt it to the W58 trans case...

Yes, the adapter will bolt to a SC300 / A80 N/A Supra W58... The differance between the W58 in those cars and the A70 cars is the Tail housing and shaft. The main case / front end is the same between the 2 different styles..

Thanks chris, yes this works on all W58s i think it may also work on W55's as well im eager to find out. Ive got two adapters made so far and can make them any time one is needed now so let me know.

Jake, It it should bolt to any W or G series tranny, but the question is whether or not it will position the input shaft at the correct distance to the crank. Kinda like the whole problem with the R150/R151 and R154, same case, different input shaft length......

how much do you think the flywheel will go for? Sorry for bugging you, but I'm really interested in this setup. This has been the most cost eff. way of going manual.